Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy 4th of July, Folks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Happy 4th of July, Folks Empty
PostSubject: Happy 4th of July, Folks   Happy 4th of July, Folks Icon_minitime4th July 2009, 1:12 am

I hope everyone has a great Holiday today!

Last night I discovered that my 19 month old would tolerate fireworks by taking her to the mini fireworks show at Arvest Ballpark. She did pretty well, once she got past the initial shock, and even asked for 'More' once she figured out the booms weren't going to get her. This is a good thing because we tend to have pretty crazy 4th of July celebrations.

Today a bunch of us are going to my parents house, where we try to see how much damage we can do with skyward propelled explosives. I think last year the best we did was to daisy chain 8 mortar tubes together on an old metal wash tub. If everything goes well we will all come back with all our fingers and hair.

Wish Big D and my daughter luck. Big D like to try to set himself and others on fire - usually not on purpose but these things just happen. For my daughter this is the first time she will see the madness of the 4th of July! I'm sure she will be a pyromaniac like her old man in a few more years.

Be safe everyone and enjoy the day! Remember 40k is harder to play if you only have one eye or 3 fingers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com

Happy 4th of July, Folks
Page 1 of 1