Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy Folks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

Howdy Folks Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Folks   Howdy Folks Icon_minitime17th June 2009, 10:11 pm

Hello all,

I thought I'd take a moment or two to introduce myself. My name is Matt, a.k.a. Monkey. I've began playing 40k several years ago, but I only got into it on the obsessive level it has now reached in the last year. Currently, I play Space Wolves, and I love my slavering little buddies. I also have a poorly constructed Eldar army that I will hopefully refine when they get a new Codex.

Well, that's all I have.

Later
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Howdy Folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Folks   Howdy Folks Icon_minitime18th June 2009, 2:19 am

Hiyas Matt,

My name is Chris and I am the owner of Castle House Hobbies and Games (Formerly known as Gallery of Champions Cards).

I am moving to a bigger location in Evelyn hills (1404 N College Suite 23)and plan to eventually have as many as 6 4x6 tables set up in the near future to game on while at the shop. All sorts of terrain will eventually be built. I already have two of GW's plastic table sets but I plan on trying to build up some theme tables using my own somewhat limited expertise on terrain making. I have some foam with a hot knife and I am not afraid to use it!

Welcome to the forums here and as a shameless plug come on over the the castlehousegames.com forums and sign up there as well. It doesn't look as cool or purdy as this site but that will change soon as well.

Between the two sites I am sure you can pick up a game somewhere between Bentonville and Fayetteville and beyond.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com

Howdy Folks
Page 1 of 1