Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help finding a game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

Help finding a game Empty
PostSubject: Help finding a game   Help finding a game Icon_minitime17th February 2010, 11:28 pm

Hey everyone I was looking for some help looking for a card game I use to play back bout 10 years ago and to see if someone still makes it but I cannot remember the name. All I really remember it was about the black plague. I figured I would give it a shot here thanks!

Edit 1 Found the game its called Plague & Pestilence and its no longer made which makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a game   Help finding a game Icon_minitime18th February 2010, 10:13 am

There are rumors over on BGG of a possible reprint. So, you might keep your eyes out for it, or ask Chris at Castle House if it's in his catalog, since I know his main distributor is Alliance which is supposedly the source of the rumors.

Of course, based on the rather poor ratings on BGG, your fondness for the game may be influenced by nostalgia ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
abbottj83
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
abbottj83

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a game   Help finding a game Icon_minitime18th February 2010, 1:56 pm

I love Plague and Pestilence. Its like 90% luck and 10% strategy; but its a fun, light game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a game   Help finding a game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help finding a game
Page 1 of 1