Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

finding opponents in league

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

finding opponents in league Empty
PostSubject: finding opponents in league   finding opponents in league Icon_minitime11th March 2010, 5:35 pm

I didnt want to clutter the league section, so ill post this here. How will finding an opponent work in the league? It seems kind of silly to even call it a league if you play the same person week by week, which seems to me is going to be the end result of me going out and pursuing an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: finding opponents in league   finding opponents in league Icon_minitime11th March 2010, 6:12 pm

Hopefully you have a player base you regularly play against, but I am also hoping to maybe rotate where me and the guys play at too. I would just switch it up some, if you regularly play in one store or place.... post up here and see if you can get a game somewhere else!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: finding opponents in league   finding opponents in league Icon_minitime11th March 2010, 6:54 pm

That is what I was thinking as well. Make a circuit of all the stores to play against people I don't normally play against.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: finding opponents in league   finding opponents in league Icon_minitime12th March 2010, 1:22 am

Due to my personal situation of working/being at the shop 7 days a week I won't be able to travel on a reasonable basis.

I'd still like to participate, though.

My Saturdays are taken up, though with my RPG group. I am currently the GM and most everyone is enjoying Dark Heresy at the moment.

Phantom has a character in it but he could break for a game of 40K and then drop back in DH when he is done if he needs to.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding opponents in league   finding opponents in league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finding opponents in league
Page 1 of 1