Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free time after the 4th for some 40K

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BIg Al
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
BIg Al

Free time after the 4th for some 40K Empty
PostSubject: Free time after the 4th for some 40K   Free time after the 4th for some 40K Icon_minitime1st July 2009, 7:35 am

I've got some time Sunday through Wednesday (July 5th-8th) and would like to play some 40K (wife going to see her folks). With the BIg Waaagh coming up, it's a good time to practice. Let me know if you are up for the challenge and we can set up a time at Hobbytown.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Free time after the 4th for some 40K   Free time after the 4th for some 40K Icon_minitime1st July 2009, 10:55 am

I'll play your nids on Tuesday, or next Friday if you are available then and would rather play someone different on Tuesday. Either way is good with me - let me know.

If you can't get your schedule full here, let me know and I'm sure Matt and Will would both play you too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
BIg Al
BIg Al

PostSubject: Re: Free time after the 4th for some 40K   Free time after the 4th for some 40K Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 5:57 pm

Friday is no good. The family and I will be out of town. Tuesday is good though. I should be able to make it around 6 pm. As far as Sunday, Monday and Wednesday; if Matt or Will want a game or two, I'm open for that. The more, the better. No one else has replied.
Back to top Go down
SandMarauder
Squig with flatulence

PostSubject: Re: Free time after the 4th for some 40K   Free time after the 4th for some 40K Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 6:11 pm

Are observers welcome? I am planning on coming up tuesday to check out the game and do some lurking
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Free time after the 4th for some 40K   Free time after the 4th for some 40K Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 10:56 pm

Me? Or another Matt? I'd say yes normally, but were moving this weekend. Monday night would work.

Also, I work half day Fridays, so I'm free for games around noonish every fri.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Free time after the 4th for some 40K   Free time after the 4th for some 40K Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 11:40 pm

SandMarauder wrote:
Are observers welcome? I am planning on coming up tuesday to check out the game and do some lurking

I don't mind observers at all! Come ask questions, hang out, check out the GK codex, etc.

Just be aware - the game room doesn't have air yet!! Arriving in a burka, scarf, snow boots and a wool hat would be unwise! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free time after the 4th for some 40K   Free time after the 4th for some 40K Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free time after the 4th for some 40K
Page 1 of 1