Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for 2500 Ard Boyz warm up game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warpigs8man
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can

Looking for 2500 Ard Boyz warm up game. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 2500 Ard Boyz warm up game.   Looking for 2500 Ard Boyz warm up game. Icon_minitime13th September 2009, 11:43 am

Are there any players from here that are going to participate in the Ard Boyz Finals. I want to play test a list.

Are there any takers here? I am in Little Rock and I am willing to drive. I just need to make sure that I will get games in. I dont want to drive 3 hours and only get one game. I would like to get at least 2 games in.

Any takers?

Thanks,

Micah Marchand

Last edited by warpigs8man on 22nd November 2011, 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
warpigs8man
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can

Looking for 2500 Ard Boyz warm up game. Empty
PostSubject: What time do people start arrive?   Looking for 2500 Ard Boyz warm up game. Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 1:40 pm

I can drive up there on Tuesday for the 40K gaming night. Would anyone be up for a game? 2500 points. I will play anyone with any list they can bring. I am trying out a new list and want to see if it has any bite to it for Ard Boyz.

Thanks,

Micah Marchand
Back to top Go down

Looking for 2500 Ard Boyz warm up game.
Page 1 of 1