Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition   Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition Icon_minitime29th November 2009, 12:07 am

I talked to Fulminata briefly today and I believe I will take a leap of faith and get the newest edition of WHFRP based on our conversation.

I'll have to see for myself if a huge mistake has been made with the new system or if it is totally awesome as most people who have tried it say it is.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition   Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition Icon_minitime29th November 2009, 3:16 am

I was very much a doubter when the first details about 3rd edition WHFRP came out. I was a big fan of both 1st and 2nd edition, and felt there was no need yet for a 3rd edition. I was especially concerned about the way they were integrating what sounded like board game components into the game with special dice and cards.

Since then, my old game master for a relatively long running 2nd edition campaign has been able to give the system a try and he came away impressed. Another gamer friend, who previously has stuck almost exclusively to D&D when it comes to RPGs, has also gotten a look at the game and decided he wants to try running it. These are people whose judgment I generally trust when it comes to games, and they aren't the only ones who have been impressed with what they've seen so far. As as result, I've decided I have to give the game a chance.

I'm hoping that after I get my copy I can give a demo some time at Castle House, but we'll just have to see when it arrives and what my schedule is like before setting a date.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition   Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition Icon_minitime30th November 2009, 7:53 pm

I will have two copies of WHFRP 3rd Edition in on Wednesday. I will be buying one; the other is available.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
crossbonesx11
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition   Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition Icon_minitime30th November 2009, 9:34 pm

I will check it out. I was a real big fan of 2nd edition's career setup. If a group was interested in getting together I could see if I could make it up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition   Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 3rd Edition
Page 1 of 1