Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids
Apothecary with a box of band aids

Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA Empty
PostSubject: Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA   Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA Icon_minitime22nd November 2009, 12:44 pm

The question is, do we really need a 2 day event in this area. We already have a premier event in Sooiepalooza. Patriot games is up in the air, as for now, and we would like to know what kind of support we would get for a 2 day 40K local event.

If you are interested in this event, we need to know. The pre-tournament planning takes at least 8 months, and time is getting short. Having a conflict that will see 5 or 6 of the top local players absent from the local event absolutely kills that weekend. If we want to host a 2 day event, we need help in getting it organized, help in recruiting players from out of town, help with scenery, and help in ideas for the organization. We don't want a "Big Wagh" experience.

The 2 weekends in June I suggested are open. If we are going to make this happen, I need to lock it down, at least by Wednesday of this week.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA   Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA Icon_minitime22nd November 2009, 5:39 pm

I am open for either or....

I am cool with either a one day tournament or a 2 day tournament. Both have their merits, but with a 2 day I am sure you want to make sure there are enough individuals going to sign up!

I think the HOW is also completely good with a tournament scheduled in June on either set of dates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com

Do We Need a 2 Day Event in NWA
Page 1 of 1