Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1850 Taudar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigAl
Servitor with a short circuit
BigAl

1850 Taudar Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Taudar   1850 Taudar Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 7:06 am

I've been getting some smaller sized games in and tweeking my list based on the interwebs forums and gaining more familiarity with 6th edition rules. It is a more balanced approach. I wanted to make it able to address any threat from helldrake to land radier to horde to DS termies to Flying MC. The trick is trying to cover all your bases with only 1850 points. You end up just not having enough points to do everything you want. Comments and feedback welcome.

HQ
Ethereal
Commander: Puretide Chip, Multispectrum analyzer, Command and Control node, Iridium armor
Farseer: Spear, Jetbike

TR
10 Firewarriors
10 Firewarriors
10 Firewarriors
10 Kroot, sniper rounds
3 Jetbikes

EL
Riptide: Ion accelerator, Fusion blasters, early warning override
Riptide: Ion accelerator, Fusion blasters, early warning override
3 Crisis suits: 2 fusion blasters, 4 plasma guns, target lock on the fusion suit

FA
5 Pathfinders
5 Pathfinders

HV
3 Broadsides:High Yield Missile pods, Homing missiles, early warning override
5 Dark Reapers: Exarch with fast shot (mans the lascannon), 4 other reapers have starshot missiles (pinning krak) in addition to starswarm

Fort
Aegis Defense Line: Icarus Lascannon

It's all about synergies. Synergies between Broadsides, Reapers, Commander, Farseer, and Ethereal abound. Kroot and Crisis suits can set up defensively or outflank/Deep strike to pressure backfield. Jet bikes are fast objective grabbers. 3 units that can use interceptor. Ideally each turn I will have 6 units rerolling to hit and 3 of those 6 units ignoring cover.
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

1850 Taudar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 Taudar   1850 Taudar Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 11:22 pm

Without getting into a whole bunch of detail........ I like it. I think it is both an effective list and a tactical style that you would enjoy playing. While it does not want to get in close combat, movement would still be very important.

It certainly wouldn't put a smile on my face to see it across he table.
Back to top Go down

1850 Taudar
Page 1 of 1