Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG Empty
PostSubject: Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG   Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG Icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 6:49 pm

hq
Sorc Lord w/ Familiar

DPrince w/ Wings & MoNurgle

A: Primaris Psyker

troops
5x Plague Marines, rhino
champ w/ fist
2x melta

5x Plague Marines, rhino
champ w/ fist
2x plasma

A: IG blob
PCS w/ chimera, 4x meltas
2x IFS w/ chimera, 1x flamer
3x Autocannon hvy weapon teams

heavy
3x oblits
3x oblits
3x oblits

terrain:
Bastion
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG   Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG Icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 8:31 pm

Like it.

Take te bastion out though. It won't be tourney legal. Otherwise a good list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG   Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG Icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 8:47 pm

Just had 75 points leftover. Good point though. I didnt think list terrain might get axed.
Back to top Go down
DreadArchon
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
DreadArchon

PostSubject: Re: Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG   Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG Icon_minitime3rd July 2012, 5:54 pm

If you want to take a Fortification take a Aegis Defence Line if a bastion is not allowed.

This seems very....5th....with so many vehicles. The new rules dont allow you to control an objective if you are in a vehicle and with the feel no pain hit, even at T5, you are going to struggle with objectives with the plague marines. Sure the guard can do it but then what are the plague marines in it for?

Also no fast attack puts you at a disadvantage during 1 mission.

What is this about not being tourny legal? It does follow the Force Org.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG   Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG Icon_minitime3rd July 2012, 6:24 pm

New rules don't allow you to contest/control in a vehicle, but they do allow you to park a vehicle in front of you and claim cover/LOS block while the scoring unit sits behind it.

The reason i've left a few chassis in is because i'm hoping everyone jumps on the current bandwagon of "mech and powerfists are dead!" because I don't think it is. You glanced my chimera 2 times? Awesome. I'm fine for next round. You don't have any melta? Excellent!

No fast is something to deal with, but with 9 oblits i'm hoping I can deny my opponent his fast attack quickly.

And the PMs are a bit worse. Sadly. But now I can FNP against more. And if you're shooting at them, you aren't shifting my guard platoon.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm having 7 to 8th wfbitis. I know it'll probably require a completely new build to be competitive. Just gotta start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG   Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capn has fun with Allies - 2k CSM A:IG
Page 1 of 1