Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foundry Paints

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Foundry Paints Empty
PostSubject: Foundry Paints   Foundry Paints Icon_minitime18th January 2012, 8:46 pm

I'm thinking about ordering some foundry paints for my trollbloods, but they have hellaciously high shipping. Anyone else interested in picking some up? This would be a good time to try it out...i suppose...
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Foundry Paints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundry Paints   Foundry Paints Icon_minitime18th January 2012, 11:29 pm

I was needing to pick up some more bloody red from Vallejo and figured I'd try foundry with you instead. Then I saw they have a disclaimer about the precision of the match for that one color. Just my luck.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

Foundry Paints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundry Paints   Foundry Paints Icon_minitime19th January 2012, 10:41 am

If you get enough interest for an order, I have a trade account with them that would help you save on freight costs. Just let me know. Also, Matt, you forgot to email me to remind me about your book, but when I did remember I called GW and asked to order the book and they informed me that they are no longer carrying the forge world books, that we would have to order them once again from Forge World. Sorry dude, I tried.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Foundry Paints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundry Paints   Foundry Paints Icon_minitime19th January 2012, 11:00 am

No worries. I forgot to send the email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foundry Paints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundry Paints   Foundry Paints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foundry Paints
Page 1 of 1