Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call

Go down 
+15
bdix
The Gib
Cpt_Tiberius
Monkey
Dude
Darkhorse
Wildeyedjester
Sweet E
Haren
Verminlord
Bluesci1987
MonkeyMan
Fethos
Dannato
capnwoodrow
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets

Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 1:45 am

MonkeyMan wrote:
So i am thinking of not playing my skaven and using a different army is it too late

Why am I not surprised by this?
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Grey Space Marine with the mange

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2011, 12:00 am

I too am switching armies. I have always wanted to build a Warriors of Chaos army, so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2011, 12:25 am

Are there going to be any team good players? Seems that there will be no shortage of Chaos Warriors!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2011, 1:41 am

I was just gonna say i want to switch to warriors of chaos because i used to play them and i want to rebuild them!! lol! lol!
There's like 8 people playing Warriors of chaos
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2011, 2:15 pm

I could repaint my beastmen with a bambi paint scheme and play for team good.
Back to top Go down
Sunshinej15
Flashlight toting Guardsman
Sunshinej15

PostSubject: Ogres for hire   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2011, 3:00 pm

Ogres are neutral being the sells swords they are guess I could play for the side of order.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2011, 3:27 pm

I had nearly completed my Chaos Warrios for this, but now I'm reconsidering.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 5:44 pm

Change me to Empire please Smile
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 8:16 pm

Since we've had like 5 people flip flop on what army they want to bring i'm not going to re-tally the order/good side since it's fairly even.

Just keep in mind that you'll need to stick with your army (not your list) once the campaign starts.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 8:40 pm

I really didn't want to play Skaven because they are ridiculous at small points games. However, with so many Warriors of Chaos armies present, I may go ahead with the rats just to ensure some more variety.

This will be the third overhaul I have undertaken on my rats. Which is why I was going WoC because I am so tired of painting rat fur.

Either way, I am on the "bad" side.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 8:55 pm

Sorry to see the order vs chaos theme slip away. It added flavor and was a key point for me, but I certainly understand with all of the swapping and number of Chaos Warriors being played. Maybe we could have limited it to 10 order and 10 chaos slots (with nuetral armies choosing sides). It looks like we'll just have to schedule another chaos vs order mega game. Who's interested?
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 8:57 pm

Disregard my last post (other than the mega game idea). I think I didn't read it properly. It sounds like it's still fairly even ( I too have lost count).
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 9:02 pm

Yeah, the overall theme is still order/chaos but i'm not just re-tallying.

I'm updating the scoring now to keep track of it.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 9:17 pm

Sounds great. Can't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 9:44 pm

Im in for another mega battle!
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 10:45 pm

MonkeyMan wrote:
Im in for another mega battle!

And apparently another army change! No surprise to me at all. With two weeks until we kick this off, I expect at least 2 more. And then you show up for your first game with yet a different army. Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime4th July 2011, 3:42 pm

Campaigns have always been about commitment and follow through. I'll be curious to see how many players we end up with at the end of this event.
Back to top Go down
The Gib
Wet behind the ears Guardsman Conscript

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaign - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th July 2011, 8:58 am

This may have been answered earlier but I was not able to find it. So if this is repetition of a previous post I apologize. I was wondering about the exact dates for the campaign. I have listed what I assume they are below, but any clarification would be helpful.

Round 1 (1k) - 7/16-7/29
Round 2 (1.5k) - 7/30-8/12
Round 3 (2k) - 8/13-8/26
Round 4 (2.5k) - 8/27-9/9

Would this be the correct schedule?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th July 2011, 9:37 am

It starts on 7/15, appears accurate otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th July 2011, 10:04 am

Lets do this!
Back to top Go down
The Gib
Wet behind the ears Guardsman Conscript

PostSubject: Summer campaign   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2011, 12:23 am

Is this where we need to set up games, or will another thread start for that? I do not live near Springdale so I'll need to try and set these games up through the forum. Anyone interested ill be in town on the 29th and 30th. Hope to get a round 1 and 2 game in on that weekend. I play HE.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2011, 7:13 am

The Gib wrote:
Is this where we need to set up games, or will another thread start for that? I do not live near Springdale so I'll need to try and set these games up through the forum. Anyone interested ill be in town on the 29th and 30th. Hope to get a round 1 and 2 game in on that weekend. I play HE.

The best place to set up games in our Schedule a Game thread on the main page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call   Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Escalation Campaing - Roll call
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3