Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escalation D-Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

Escalation D-Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Escalation D-Weapons   Escalation D-Weapons Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 12:50 am

There hasn't been much action on here of late, so I thought I'd see if anyone was up for discussing what the interwebz are ablaze with today......... D-Weapons. Usually, I'm a wait and see guy that tends to like everything, but the way everyone seems to be freaking out has me more concerned than usual. Also, I normally don't play in any winter tournaments, but I'm gonna play in the Las Vegas Open in February and they are deciding what to include and exclude by vote THIS WEEK.

So what I'm looking for is some opinions from you guys on what the D-Weapons in normal games of 40k will do to change things. I never played that much apocalypse, so I really just don't have a good feel for it. Let me what you think.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Escalation D-Weapons   Escalation D-Weapons Icon_minitime10th December 2013, 4:44 pm

I haven't seen them in action outside apocalypse, but if they make a regular appearance at tournaments, consider me back out of 40k. I dont want to have to buy them, and dont want to build lists around solely killing one of those things. All the prelim play testing seems to show that they just eat anything and everything on the table. Looks like 40k is finally going to have to comp some stuff, and it will make everyone rage.
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

PostSubject: Re: Escalation D-Weapons   Escalation D-Weapons Icon_minitime10th December 2013, 7:02 pm

I don't know if I'd call it comp, but it does sound like some books are going to be outlawed or some house rules made. I'd actually like to buy one and play with it, but the d weapons definitely seem over the top. Just outlawing d weapons might be plenty. Play testing will definitely be a big part of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escalation D-Weapons   Escalation D-Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escalation D-Weapons
Page 1 of 1