Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Some Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime3rd May 2011, 6:08 pm

Looking to get some games in with my Grey Knights. If you would like to play, let me know when would be a good time and hopefully we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
guyverlord3

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime3rd May 2011, 7:13 pm

I can play tomorrow between 11-5 if you want to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime4th May 2011, 11:06 am

I'll be heading up to T Shirt at noon. Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 6:21 pm

I would be up for playing, but it would be later in the evening. How late is T-shirt open?

I have a 2000pt Tau list ready to rock. I can easily shave off some points if you want to go lower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astray3.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 9:30 pm

Eldoniousrex wrote:
I would be up for playing, but it would be later in the evening. How late is T-shirt open?

I have a 2000pt Tau list ready to rock. I can easily shave off some points if you want to go lower.

2k is fine. Had to work today, have a Warmachine/Hordes game lined up tomorrow evening before UFS. I should have time to play game after I watch Thor tomorrow though. I will post here before I head up to TSE tomorrow afternoon.
If that doesn't work out, what's your plans on Saturday? I think we are doing the Mother's Day lunch instead of dinner, so after that I will be free on Saturday. Whichever works better for you.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniousrex
Blind Ratling Sniper
Eldoniousrex

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 10:01 pm

Friday is the only night I have free for 40k this week, Saturday belongs to Mum. But I would like to play against some Grey Knights, so how about next weekend? Friday or Saturday?

Back to top Go down
http://www.astray3.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 10:37 pm

Eldoniousrex wrote:
Friday is the only night I have free for 40k this week, Saturday belongs to Mum. But I would like to play against some Grey Knights, so how about next weekend? Friday or Saturday?

As of now, I have next Saturday off. But I thought the IDM warmup was that day. Either way, we can work out something to get a game in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Some Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Games   Need Some Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Some Games
Page 1 of 1