Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Game of Thrones on HBO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

A Game of Thrones on HBO Empty
PostSubject: A Game of Thrones on HBO   A Game of Thrones on HBO Icon_minitime16th April 2011, 10:22 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone who's intrested that the show starts tomarrow @ 7:00 pm on hbo.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Thrones on HBO   A Game of Thrones on HBO Icon_minitime17th April 2011, 11:22 pm

It was better than I expected. I only have HBO for the week. Now I will have to buy the episodes piecemeal via itunes...... I'm willing, because it was that good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Thrones on HBO   A Game of Thrones on HBO Icon_minitime18th April 2011, 8:24 am

They did a great job with the first episode. Only 2 minor gripes, but overall a great adaptation. The casting was dead on with my vision of the characters, and the feel of the world was there (except the fact that the scenes in the north there is no snow on the ground.)
Back to top Go down
Rishar
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can
Rishar

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Thrones on HBO   A Game of Thrones on HBO Icon_minitime24th April 2011, 5:09 pm

The edits and compression used for the adaptation I understood the need for. But yes, the actors they chose to portray the GoT characters was pretty good. I'm enjoying the hell out of Tyrion even though he isn't as ugly as he was in the book. His characterization is spot on. Can't wait to see how the next episodes pan out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Thrones on HBO   A Game of Thrones on HBO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game of Thrones on HBO
Page 1 of 1