Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con Empty
PostSubject: Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con   Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con Icon_minitime9th January 2011, 1:35 am

So it looks like the tournament series finale will be held in memphis from now on instead of Vegas. Gw will also be allowing anyone to buy entry with Indy tournament winners still gaining free entry. The first is in October 6-7 of 2012. Finals right in our own backyard!

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=14700053&_requestid=1239423

Wargamescon this year is in Austin. July 7 through 10.

I can't go to Vegas and to Austin both, but the more I look into my 'Vegas invite' the more it looks like the only thing really paid for is tourney entry. No one I speak to at gw can tell me if lodging and food is included as I was lead to initially believe

So hogs, if Vegas is gonna cost $400 for flight, then $400+ for room for two nights, plus food, I won't be attending.... If that's the case (and it looks that way), who's up for hitting bolscon again? Even if I do go to Vegas some one needs to return to Austin, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con   Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con Icon_minitime9th January 2011, 2:15 am

I'd go to Austin. And Memphis is the worst city in the world, so BOO.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con   Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con Icon_minitime9th January 2011, 2:47 am

I'm with WildEyed on the Vegas trip. I really want to go, but I'll have a 3 week old baby at the time of the tournament, and dropping a couple of hundred on top of the flight just isn't in the cards. I think my wife might, understandably, beat me mercilessly.

July would definitely work better, and I've got a buddy who's supposed to move to Austin soon.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Dannato
Spirit Guide to Lost Souls
Dannato

PostSubject: Re: Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con   Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con Icon_minitime9th January 2011, 2:59 am

Ok definately going to austin this year.
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

PostSubject: Re: Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con   Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con Icon_minitime9th January 2011, 3:03 pm

Depending on when it falls this year, I maybe going but I am already hitting adepticon and gencon this year so we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con   Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future skull of thrones tournament and war-games con
Page 1 of 1