Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament Warmup

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids
Apothecary with a box of band aids

Tournament Warmup Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Warmup   Tournament Warmup Icon_minitime7th January 2011, 10:59 am

Slaughter is only a few weeks away, and there are some of us that are getting ready. I, for one, have been on a strict training regimen, strenuous, yet not overtiring. I have updated my dietary habits, and now am able to digest at least 1/2 of a medium pizza without much gastric discomfort. I been relearning how to blame everything on bad dice and my opponent's cheesy army. I've been abstaining from high detergent content soap. I am getting into midseason form, and I still have 3 weeks to go! I should be an animal at game time.

I have even played a few games of Warhammer while on this strict training regimen, because, after all, we do have to actually play a few games at the tournament. My elves have had some great training runs. Only a few have gotten lost on the trails.

I had to lift a few weights, just so I can carry the rule book from the car into the hotel. Have you seen this new book? It weighs in at about 90 pounds, and some folks actually play by the rules it contains, so carrying it in will make me look like I know what I'm doing. Also, when my opponent sees my bulging biceps from carrying the monster tome, it just may intimidate him enough to buy lunch.

Oh well, I must get back to my Wii fit routine. Gotta shape up for the Shiloh Slaughter!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

Tournament Warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Warmup   Tournament Warmup Icon_minitime7th January 2011, 1:45 pm

Dennis is most definitely right. You don't want to show up at the slaughter without proper preparation. We would hate to see you pull a hammie trying to bring your score sheet to the table and then have to sit out the rest of the games. Come prepared to play a grueling 5 games and more importantly if you have to play shane be prepared for 3 hours of aromatic hell. JK. Hope that everyone that can comes to the tourny this year. We are already looking at over 40 players and have almost $900 in prize support not including the door prizes and raffle that we will have. Even if you can't play stop by sometime during the weekend and see what it's like having fun playing Warhammer.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Darkhorse

Tournament Warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Warmup   Tournament Warmup Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 2:41 am

What is this "aromatic hell" that you speak of?
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

Tournament Warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Warmup   Tournament Warmup Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 10:20 am

Just jerkin the chain of Springdale's Finest.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

Tournament Warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Warmup   Tournament Warmup Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 5:34 pm

Well jerk harder. My skin's as thick as my ogres!
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
guyverlord3

Tournament Warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Warmup   Tournament Warmup Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 12:46 pm

lol. I can play today. just call me
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
Sponsored content

Tournament Warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Warmup   Tournament Warmup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Warmup
Page 1 of 1