Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kalm before the Waaagh

Go down 
+2
littleboyblues
Bikeninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bikeninja
Grot Squig Herder
Bikeninja

The Kalm before the Waaagh Empty
PostSubject: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 12:26 am

Hey fellas,

Looking forward to seeing some of you at Adepticon this year. Not sure how many of our group will make it. Right now we have 6 confirmed.

A friend of our group (he's a member but not local) is hosting what is one of the coolest little tourneys. It is in Huntsville AL and is a blast. A layed back fun tourney with alcohol and dice. Other than strippers what more can you ask for. This your official invite from the BnB. It is a 30.00 entry fee.

Look forward to palying you guys.

Here is the link to the tourney site: http://thekalm.com/
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 3:58 am

why no strippers!?
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 2:40 pm

Strippers with spiky leather whips = Slaanesh
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Bigjewmike
Space Marine Scout lost in the woods
Bigjewmike

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 5:44 pm

This might be the greatest concept of a tourny ever! Beer and 40k.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 6:38 pm

Somebody mentioned having beer for "sale' at CHG during our tournaments and while it sounds like a great idea I am sure that just as soon as I do it the wrong person will drop in and we will get a hammer dropped on our heads. We have too many people 20 and under coming in to the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Sulfurious
Nurgling on Antibiotics

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 10:47 pm

I was going to drop in and let you guys know about the tournament but it looks like you're already on top of things. We're almost half full already so if you're planning on making the trip, you may want to go ahead and register on the site. We hope to see you guys in April.

Jason Dunham
Back to top Go down
Sulfurious
Nurgling on Antibiotics

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 10:50 pm

littleboyblues wrote:
why no strippers!?

Who said there wasn't? Wink It's not a definite thing yet but someone is working on getting some "Kalm Girls" to attend.
Back to top Go down
Bigjewmike
Space Marine Scout lost in the woods
Bigjewmike

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime20th December 2009, 11:46 pm

I really want to attend. Sounds like a lot of fun! I just don't know my work schedule that far out.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime21st December 2009, 2:28 pm

gamewizard wrote:
Somebody mentioned having beer for "sale' at CHG during our tournaments and while it sounds like a great idea I am sure that just as soon as I do it the wrong person will drop in and we will get a hammer dropped on our heads. We have too many people 20 and under coming in to the shop.
Yeah, just let me say that alcohol at the store would be a great way to get shut down.

You could hold an off-site event at a location that already has a liquor license though. There are quite a few events around the world that are held in pubs. Hotels and restaurants would also be possible locations for a "wet" event.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kalm before the Waaagh   The Kalm before the Waaagh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kalm before the Waaagh
Page 1 of 1