Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nurgle Death Guard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

Nurgle Death Guard Empty
PostSubject: Nurgle Death Guard   Nurgle Death Guard Icon_minitime20th April 2012, 12:43 pm

I got a lot from ebay that included Typhus, so I've decided to grab a few models here and there. I'll spend some time on Typhus first, and then go from there. But I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on putting together a Nurgle army. IE lists, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Nurgle Death Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurgle Death Guard   Nurgle Death Guard Icon_minitime20th April 2012, 4:07 pm

Khaas wrote:
I got a lot from ebay that included Typhus, so I've decided to grab a few models here and there. I'll spend some time on Typhus first, and then go from there. But I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on putting together a Nurgle army. IE lists, etc.

Lots of greenstuff and don't paint them clean.

Now is a great time to start collecting chaos stuff, as this most likely is the next dex to come out. GW loves them some chaos, so I can't imagine it being anything short of super stout. You know they are going to get some fantastic new sculpts and plastic kits as well.

Currently the nurgle marines make a great objective holder as they are very problematic to remove from the board. The ability to give each unit a pair of plasma guns or melta guns makes them pretty wonderful. I imagine these will still be top notch next edition.

You probably also won't go wrong with a couple of units of obliterators. Most people are taking ogres, and spare weapons with a generous dose of greenstuff to make these on the cheap.

I would also add it some sort of winged prince
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Nurgle Death Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurgle Death Guard   Nurgle Death Guard Icon_minitime20th April 2012, 9:08 pm

Nurgle prince or Sorceror.

2 small squads of plague marines (5 w/ 2 special weapons)

2 larger squads to sit in the backfield.

Oblits

Fill out the rest to taste - can't go wrong with that as your start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurgle Death Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurgle Death Guard   Nurgle Death Guard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurgle Death Guard
Page 1 of 1