Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesters WFRP

Go down 
+6
Sweet E
Cpt_Tiberius
Haren
bdix
big_d
Wildeyedjester
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet

Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th July 2011, 12:28 pm

Oh Holy Sigmar, please hear my tale!

I have encountered the forces of Chaos, and I have failed. We left that accursed town, traveled through the Drakenwald, and been witness to the depredations of Beastmen. We sought shelter in a roadhouse along our way as we trailed the Boy's circus.
We found the place abandoned and picked clean. We were soon joined by a High Priest of Holy Sigmar. I have little patience for the majority of the upper Ecclesiarchy, and the fat, entitled Priest did nothing to change my mind. He was demanding, loud, and entitled. I paid the proper obeisances, knowing that not to do so would simply cause unnecessary problems.

Please do not doubt my faith in Sigmar, merely my faith in men. We are weak and vain, and the more powerful the man, the weaker the will.

We discovered an elf living in the ruined roadhouse, and I managed to spare his life, which the priest seemed determined to end despite no particular reason to do so.

That night, we were beset by mutants, who we dispatched. I put the leaders to the hammer, and tossed the pox riddled corpses over the wall. Then, a tribe of warped Beastmen came rushing out of the woods. They destroyed the remaining mutants and then turned their attentions to us. They scaled the walls, and we had it handled until another group arrived via a passage beneath the well. We were outmanned and forced to flee. We felt compelled to bring along the High Priest as well as his apprentice and the elf.

We managed to catch up with the Boy's rabble and proceeded to find out whatever information we could from the brainwashed masses. We have joined with a group of elves and seek to end the young man's life. I would have been trepidatious about doing so, but having witnessed his power, I see now that he must die before his poison is allowed to spread.

Your servant,

Brother Ignatius
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime26th July 2011, 11:09 pm

From the Journal of Yanni, Son of Tauris

After cleaning up the mess in Fifledorf, we traveled through the Drakenwald. Along the trail, we heard of roadhouses to keep us safe, so we efforted making it to one of them after a wild night in the woods. We found the place abandoned. It appeared everyone had taken to the crusade with the boy. Shortly after we arrived a High Priest of Sigmar showed up with an entourage. They were quite the group. The high priest was large and in charge, commanding all of us to do his bidding. As I was carrying up his trunk, I became intrigued with what might be inside. When trying to check it out, something happened and I passed out, must have been some poison.

When I awoke from my poison induced rest, a fight was raging on below. Mutants and beastmen were everywhere. While terrified, I joined the fight. We had fought well, but things looked bleak when we discovered they had snuck in through the well, so we were going to have to leave that way. We shoved the high priest, his apprentice, and a random elf down the well with us to escape. We ran/walked as fast as possible to escape, accompanied by a group of elves.

The elves took us all the way to Karl's camp. There we were informed it was time to make a decision: With the elves against the boy, or with the High Priest in his invesigation of the boy. We chose to join the elves and begin our own investigation about how to get at the boy. This camp was wild and very difficult to find our way around. As we proceed the investigation, we must find a way to get in the boys inner circle to find his true intentions.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th July 2011, 12:37 am

I lost the group whilst I was out seeking a donkey merchant. I bought a donkey and named him Smangit. I rode hard to catch up with my party and found them haunched over a slaughtered boar. Me and the halfling stayed up while he prepared and cooked the meat. I fell asleep and he burned the meat beyond anything.

The next day we ventured upon an inn. It had been ransacked by the crusade, and so a couple of us went into the building to investigate. While me and the halfling were inside cooking a cat, a noise from outside caught my attention. A very fat priest and his entourage had arrived and were looking for a place to stay for the night. I was told to go inside and find him food. I was already in the back with the food anyway, so I went and passed the news to the halfling. Some time passed and we had not brought the priest his food, so his guard came to check on us. It was at this time that a dirty pointy fell out of the rafters. We tied him up, as all of them should be.

We all became alarmed when a commotion was heard from the front gate. A couple of us went and checked from atop the gate. A horde of beastmen appeared before us. They began bashing on the gate trying to get in. The holy man went back toward the inn to seek the help of the guards. We heard the sounds of combat from his direction. I followed the rogue by jumping onto our wagon and heading his way. By the time I got there, he had been downed by an incredibly large beastman who was obviously in charge. I engaged him, while the rest of the party drug off our injured back toward the well. I saw everyone, including the priest, jump down the well. I followed, and once we were down there we found an exit toward the woods.

During our escape, a group of elves attacked us. I tried my best to fend them off, but they abducted the party. They attempted to give us "healing" at their home, but I presumed it was poison.

The next day we caught up with the Crusade. We went into the town to investigate, and we given a choice to either help the elves or the priest.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 1:48 pm

Oh holy Sigmar, please hear my prayer!

These are strange times indeed. I still believe in the righteousness of our plan to rid the world of the danger that Karl poses. His silver-tongued words could rip our nation apart and deny the glory of your true heir, Valten.

We had a plan to destroy the boy, but fate seemed to conspire against us. The Undead rose up and sought to steal the boy, to what end I do not know, but their attack interrupted our own. We fought off the beasts and then rode to the main camp. I was incapacitated when one of the monsters infected the horse I was riding, and I was thrown off violently.

What I learned afterwards was that another vampire (there do seem to be a lot of vampires) attacked Karl and his men but was fought off. After the battle, we found ourselves at the mercy of Karl's retinue. I believe several of the others fell under Karl's sway, and even I found myself tested.

I now believe that I should continue to investigate the goings on in the camp. There are clear signs of chaos taint, and I believe that if we can find the source of this taint we will be able to get close to Karl and discover his plans or the plans of those who seek to control him.

It seems likely that we are overmatched in this. The entirety of the world's nightmares seem bent against us. However, through courage and dauntless faith we shall overcome or die with hammer in-hand.

Amen
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 2:20 pm

I was just about to give up. I was done with everything. I was going to run off into the woods and just hide and give up - things were just too hard and strange - I wanted no more part of it. Then I heard the boy speak and all was good again.

We had set out for the village trying to hunt the boy down to help the elves kill him - what a fool I was for agreeing to go along with this heretical plan. We had traveled amongst the people and were learning many things when an unfortunate encounter saw me unjustly punished. I was unmercifully whipped by Isenbach - the selfish leader of a group of knights. This whipping had left me changed and I was ready to flee from all this responsibility. My decision was furthered by the fact that more vampires and undead showed up - this was just getting ridiculous. More vampires? One encounter with the walking is enough for this lifetime.

Fortunately I saw the error of my ways when I encountered young Karl - he spoke to my very soul and I saw the truth - he IS Sigmar reborn. From that moment on I knew what must be done - I would spend all my might and energy furthering this cause.

We have sense been accepted in to the higher up ranks of the movement - we are just below Isenbach, Jan VanDePeer, Helmut, and Krieger. So far our suspicions have been confirmed that there is a Nurgle cultists amongst the camp sewing trouble - both VanDePeer and Helmut have come forth and asked us to root it out. So far we have not had much luck but I feel we are getting closer.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 6:00 pm

We found ourselves surrounded in the woods outside the encampment. The party broke and everyone went in different directions. I picked the beaten halfling up off the ground and turned to face the enemy. What seemed like a couple soon turned into 30 or more. It was clear that we were dealing with some sort of undead. I watched as the party fell one by one. Soon, all I could see were waves of ghouls closing in on me and the halfling. I had prepared to die the glorious death of battle.

From the distance I heard the horn of the halberdiers. I held my position and waited until they got to us. We cleared out what remained of the enemy and rode back into the camp with them. There were only 3 of us that remained at this point: Me, the halfling, and the soldier. Upon arrival, we saw that many of the men were dead. We were told to go to the tent of Karl and attempted to fight off those that remained. When we arrived, we beheld the largest vampire ever. The soldier boldly charged into the fray, so naturally I had to follow him. The halfling went and saw to the boy. When we had almost destroyed the vampire, he turned to a bat and fled. We were taken to a tent and treated for our wounds.

The next day, a group of higher ups in the camp talked to us. The rest of our party had caught up over night. It was clear that these people did not trust us.

That was when Karl entered the tent. I could sense something strange about him. I felt almost compelled to obey his every word. I shook the feeling, but saw that many of my comrades seemed entranced. I don't know who I can trust as an ally at this point, and have my hand on my axe hilt at all times.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th August 2011, 11:18 am

Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Plasticdudesmen022
ok goatboy's halfling reminds me of someone... i'm not sure who...
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th August 2011, 7:25 pm

You WILL worship and praise Nick the Scarred Halfling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesters WFRP   Jesters WFRP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesters WFRP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3