Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mega Battle

Go down 
+8
Verminlord
Cpt_Tiberius
ares
Bane
bdix
MonkeyMan
capnwoodrow
Fethos
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Warhammer Fantasy Mega-Battle
Interested.
Mega Battle - Page 4 I_vote_lcap63%Mega Battle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Slightly Interested.
Mega Battle - Page 4 I_vote_lcap37%Mega Battle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Terrible Idea!
Mega Battle - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Mega Battle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Mega Battle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th May 2011, 10:17 pm

Poor delusional mortals. None can stop the four-brother-Gods of Chaos and their servants. Hiding behind your weak magics, false Gods, and pathetic guns will do nothing to stop the all consuming power of Chaos. Team Good, we will crush your Toughness 3 forces.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th May 2011, 11:04 pm

This historic battle will be known through the ages simply as "Evils End"
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th May 2011, 11:21 pm

When are these shenanigans going to take place? I would like to be there witness this.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th May 2011, 11:47 pm

Bane wrote:
Do I sense drama on Team Good? This bodes quite well...

The Evil team is feeling the love.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th May 2011, 12:22 am

Verminlord...maybe you can write about it here. You've had a lot of practice.
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th May 2011, 9:17 am

Verminlord wrote:
When are these shenanigans going to take place? I would like to be there witness this.

Saturday May 28.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th May 2011, 8:58 pm

Two (2) weeks out!! Cpt_Tiberius and Monkeyman....Can you get your lists to Ares, so we can start filling in what we need?
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th May 2011, 10:00 pm

Ares, Darkhorse, Monkeyman, and Cpt_Tiberius,

I dont know if you have ever had a ride on the pain train, but let me assure you that it in not pleasant. The evil force is not only going to completely table you in 2 turns, but we are going to desecrate the fallen models with....evilness. And yes, I am going to be wearing a deer face mask for the entirety of the game.

Sincerely,
Bdix (Evil team)
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th May 2011, 10:07 pm

Oh yeah well we are gonna PWN the socks of you and all your little beastmen!
But they have hooves not feet so they don't wear socks, maybe their hooves get cold in the winter and they wear socks?
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime16th May 2011, 12:04 pm

Blake,
Do not talk about what you do not know. Your army hasn't even evolved enough to use silverwear. Gor Steaks with wild mushrooms sounds great for an entree. As to tabling us by turn two, you guys are so slow you can't even get across the board in turn two. On the other hand, as the old saying goes, we are going to blot out the sun with the rain of our arrows and artillery. Have fun fighting in the shade. Whatever is left when you get to us should be ready to switch sides and hit the local pub. Look forward to seeing you.
11 days and 21 hours and 56 minutes til evil gets a wedgie.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 5:59 pm

Just a few words of wisdom for the good team. Let's get our lists together this Saturday so that we can do a little stratagizing. If you can't come by send me a copy of your list please.

" Remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“War is evil, but it is often the lesser evil”
George Orwell

“The devil was the first democrat”

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 9:35 am

ares wrote:
“The devil was the first democrat”

"As a young boy, I didn't know a Republican from a Democrat, only in one way: If some man or bunch of men rode up to the ranch to sit or stay all night, and my Father set me to watching 'em all the time they was there -- what they did and what they carried off -- I learned they were Republicans." - Will Rogers

"Like a cyclone, imperialism spins across the globe; militarism crushes peoples and sucks their blood like a vampire." - Karl Liebknecht

"I found the offer of a knighthood something that I couldn't possibly accept. I found it to be somehow squalid, a knighthood." - Harold Pinter

"Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Razz

"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 10:11 pm

Team good, any chance of getting together to look at the lists and get a strategy? I have some time this Saturday. I know Ares has got some 40K things going on, but maybe we can get a few minutes in.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 10:29 pm

I can come by, Darkhorse can you bring the Skaven stuff?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 6:27 pm

Well, even though I asked for the day off over a month ago and had it confirmed last week, and I did my boss a favor yesterday by coming in on my day off (which was also my wife's birthday) so he wouldn't have to pull a 12 hour shift, he screwed me today by refusing to give me Saturday off because Monday is Memorial Day (which I also have to work).

Always remember, no good deed goes unpunished. I am officially out of the mega battle. Sad

I am going to my boot camp class so I can attempt to break something for an hour. You guys enjoy.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 7:07 pm

What side/points guy were you?
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 7:22 pm

Bane was our 1500 point orc player, so they will be replaced by 1500 points worth of renegade Lizardmen. I will be bringing my Lizardmen.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 7:41 pm

So we gain lizards and the dwarf player is MIA? The winds of magic grow....
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 7:57 pm

capnwoodrow wrote:
So we gain lizards and the dwarf player is MIA? The winds of magic grow....

Well if the Dwarfs don't show we won't need the lizards, so this could turn out well for both sides.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 8:49 pm

I can't speak for the Dwarf player, but I have already planned to bring an additional 1500 pts in case he's a no show. We'll have the 10K. Hold the line!!!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 8:52 pm

I can bring in a 1000 pts easy(and a lot more) and would like to so i can field my Griffon or my Dragon Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 10:44 pm

Are you saying in addition to the 2500 that you were already bringing? I was up at TSE Saturday with some Skaven for you. Have you got a list together? If so, send me a PM with the details.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 11:18 pm

In addition too my 2500 pts
I couldnt go on saturday Sad lets try for the Mega Battle day, get there early(i will anyways to buy stuff Smile)
I will PM my list
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th May 2011, 8:25 pm

Hi guys, sorry for not being in contact, this has been a crazy last few weeks. I do plan on being there. what time are we starting?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th May 2011, 8:41 pm

since we are down one on the Evil and Cpt_Tiberius is still in, do you want me to try to get my dad to play his Dark Elves?
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th May 2011, 9:28 pm

CPt T,

Are you still bringing Dwarves? I plan on being there around 0900. Ares wants to start the game at 1000 I believe.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th May 2011, 7:14 pm

I just want to give a big thanks to Fethos for putting this together. It was a blast and I look forward to the next one!
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th May 2011, 7:50 pm

A lot of fun!!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th May 2011, 7:51 pm

It was really fun Smile
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th May 2011, 11:04 pm

Yeah it was pretty sweet...Next time I am bringing sheer chaos to the table though and charging everything I got across the table!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Battle   Mega Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega Battle
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next