Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Independence Day Massacre

Go down 
+13
MonkeyMan
Haren
Verminlord
littleboyblues
Fletch
Sweet E
BIg Al
capnwoodrow
Monkey
Wildeyedjester
bdix
big_d
ares
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner

Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2011, 12:56 pm

Due to a lowering of the cost of our venue, I have reduced the cost of the tournament by $10.00 down to $50.00. I have issued refunds to those who have paid with paypal. If you came into the store to pay, just stop by and we will give you your refund as well or simply ask for a shirt. Just trying to pass the savings along as we know the times are tough.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2011, 5:17 pm

I got an e-mail telling me this, and I thought someone was trying to scam me. Good to know this isn't true.

By the way, this is very respectable of you. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2011, 6:24 pm

A pro move for sure! I am Impressed.

+1 beer for you.
Back to top Go down
BIg Al
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th May 2011, 10:53 pm

Maybe I missed it but when are army lists due and do we get sneak peeks at the scenarios?
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th May 2011, 9:38 am

Registration Opens: March 18th, 2011
Entry Fees Due: Pay Secures your spot so ASAP
Late fee of $10 after May 20th, 2011
Last date for refund: May 20th, 2011
Army Lists Due: May 20th , 2011
Shirt Size/Order Due: May 27th, 2011
Tournament:: June 10-12, 2011
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th May 2011, 12:35 pm

A peek at the possible scenarios are on the web site.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 12:54 am

Just registered. Also, as a heads up I posted the registration for this on dakkadakka. Looks like there may be some pretty good players coming.

How do we submit our lists?
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 2:06 am

What pretty good gamers are you talking about?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 9:00 am

Just email them to me at tshirtexplosion@gmail.com or bring them by the store.

Also, just a heads up. The early registration deadline is fast approaching. Only those who have registered and paid by that time will receive their goodie bag as we have to have time to get them together. So please pay or make arrangements if you can. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you all.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 1:51 pm

If you are referring to Dashofpepper, bdix, I hope Bryan is ready to make a lot of tough rulings regarding movement, asaults and proxies. He is not a well loved personality at the moment it seems.

Bryan and others might want to check out this thread so they have a reference for his shenanigans
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/362604.page
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 3:06 pm

I think the person in question is going to Railhead in Dallas instead of IDM. Also, all the flaming he recieved sounded a little like local people getting mad that they got beat.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 4:52 pm

Wildeyedjester wrote:
If you are referring to Dashofpepper, bdix, I hope Bryan is ready to make a lot of tough rulings regarding movement, asaults and proxies. He is not a well loved personality at the moment it seems.

Bryan and others might want to check out this thread so they have a reference for his shenanigans
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/362604.page

In a round about way exactly what I was getting at. I really am annoyed by all the people that claim they only get docked because they beat some one. If you end the game with 3 or 4 bad game votes of 5 you really need to reconsider their personalities or way the approach opponents. I'm actually writing a sports editorial for the blog now. Some people can play people and have all their dice and not 'cheat' and make the person across the table from them feel like Shizer or want to cross the table and start exchanging blows. So because that person feels that way they are the bad sports... even though you made them feel that way. I've never played nor met the person in question. But I can tell you that his net reputation is definitely something I wouldn't want to have to deal with. I could name a few other famous internet personalities that I'd be ok with never meeting too.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 5:28 pm

And so it came to pass that the comp/sports argument came up again to the Hogs of War...
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 5:46 pm

capnwoodrow wrote:
And so it came to pass that the comp/sports argument came up again to the Hogs of War...

Forum Post 1: Book 1: In the beginning there was 'Ard Boyz 2010. The TO saw it, and knew that it was bad.

Also, sorry I indirectly invited all these people. They posted they were looking for a GT close to Arkansas, I was only trying to help!
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 5:59 pm

There's no need to apologize. I think more people is a good thing, and I doubt they're all going to be jerks. You'll always get a few, but hopefully we'll also get some congenial fellows. Besides, we get LBB liquored up, he "accidentally" spills his beer on any pricks, said prick takes a swing, and the rest of us jump in "to defend" LBB. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 6:32 pm

Jeez I remember the last time we almost had to defend LBB. It was in Memphis and began with something said to a homeless man!
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 7:43 pm

Wildeyedjester wrote:
Jeez I remember the last time we almost had to defend LBB. It was in Memphis and began with something said to a homeless man!

WoW, back when I played pool all the time the team I was on couldn't go near a Waffle House without some kind of trouble. The best or worst time we had was one guy, no joke, tried to bite a police dog.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th May 2011, 8:12 pm

I had totally forgotten that story. My god that was funny!
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 5:44 am

Didn't I tell a bum that he could buy panties from a vending machine in japan... Well anywho. Don't apologize for inviting people. The more the merrier. Some people could be totally cool and just get a bad wrap. All I was going on about was a reputation. Anywho if anyone needs help spilling beers on people just ask. ;P I'll play dumbass. Not to hard for me.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 12:14 pm

I'm taking you out on dickson after IDM.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2011, 5:09 pm

littleboyblues wrote:
Didn't I tell a bum that he could buy panties from a vending machine in japan...

You know I thought this was a joke until someone I knew went to Japan and showed me a picture of said vending machines.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th May 2011, 2:47 pm

Last day to pay without penalty. 20 days to go! That's like a 2 minute warning for mini gamers.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th May 2011, 2:58 pm

Wildeyedjester wrote:
Last day to pay without penalty. 20 days to go! That's like a 2 minute warning for mini gamers.

Well call me Tom Brady then. My painting might not be anything flashy, but it will be enough to bring me home a title.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st May 2011, 3:14 pm

List submitted, dues paid.

Now to get my last four oblits converted and painted!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th May 2011, 5:13 pm

Brian:

Did you get my payment on the 20th and my list?
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th May 2011, 9:18 am

Jeremy,
I got your list, but do not show your payment. Did you send it by paypal? If so you might want to check on it, because I am not showing it on the 20th.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th May 2011, 1:26 pm

Jeremy,
I have your payment. Helps if you set the right parameters to you search.
Back to top Go down
BIg Al
BIg Al

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th May 2011, 9:25 pm

Is there an updated list of players and their armies? Be interesting to see who and what is coming.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2011, 12:32 pm

Its on the web page. I think that I have everyone but one on there.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2011, 5:17 pm

http://tshirtexplosiongaming.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4481937-roll-call?page=last
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Independence Day Massacre   Independence Day Massacre - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Independence Day Massacre
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next