Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Universal Fighting System, ccg

Go down 
+3
bdix
SandMarauder
Verminlord
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager

Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th January 2011, 5:08 pm

Friday nights on Release weekends are always packed with Magic as well. We usually hold Draft events on those Friday nights and it is very popular. This new set is gathering a lot of excitement back in the game.

Just advising you ahead of time; some players despise the Magic community and refuse to mix with them. We have a lot of room at CHG but for some, the entire state is not room enough to mix with MtG players.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th January 2011, 5:10 pm

I have a box loaded with older UFS sets, if anybody is interested in SC III and other sets let me know. I even have unopened boxes of some sets.

I am sure I can make some kind of deal that will satisfy both gamer and shop owner.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th January 2011, 6:50 pm

gamewizard wrote:
I have a box loaded with older UFS sets, if anybody is interested in SC III and other sets let me know. I even have unopened boxes of some sets.

I am sure I can make some kind of deal that will satisfy both gamer and shop owner.

Absolutely. Maybe I can set up some sealed events to help move it as well.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th January 2011, 9:58 pm

Verminlord wrote:

That would be excellent!
Back to top Go down
JavelinChimera
Grot Squig Herder

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st January 2011, 12:40 am

Verminlord wrote:

Yeah, that would be sweet-
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2011, 7:08 pm

I would make a point to come to a sealed event, especially being behind standard!
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2011, 6:21 pm

crossbonesx11 wrote:
I would make a point to come to a sealed event, especially being behind standard!

We will be doing Red Horizon as a release event since CastleHouse will be taken over by Magic players the weekend of the pre release. So the date is Friday, Feb. 11. If everyone can make it by 6:30, we can get the ball rolling no later than 7pm. Entry fee will be $25 which gets you one Shadow War starter and two Red Horizon boosters. In addition each player will receive an exclusive promo only available by playing in this event.
Back to top Go down
Rishar
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can
Rishar

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2011, 5:05 pm

I find this game is a lot of fun. It's fairly easy to learn the rules, but you have to play a lot to start getting the rhythm of the game. It actually takes a bit more preplanning than MtG I've noticed.

But all in all it's a pretty fun game. I guess I would have more fun if I actually played more fighting games and knew the characters better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal Fighting System, ccg   Universal Fighting System, ccg - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal Fighting System, ccg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2