Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer Quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Warhammer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Quest   Warhammer Quest Icon_minitime1st August 2009, 10:53 pm

I'll be running a smallish game of Warhammer Quest Saturday August 8th starting around noonish and going until about 8pm. Anybody wanting to join in is welcome. If you are interested, give me an idea of what you might be wanting to play.

I'll be using Dwarven Forge's 3D dungeon terrain for the map. I'll have it ready beforehand and might run some folks through it this week to be sure the terrain works out ok for WHQ.

I have the rules for most of the special characters (slayers, wardancers, elvish mages, etc) that folks might want to play.

If I can get an idea of who from these boards that could play that day it would be great.

So far I have four solid players that I know of; maybe a fifth. Duplicate characters are welcome as usually no two characters are the same in WHQ. I can handle up to probably 8 so that means there are 3 - 4 slots open.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Warhammer Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Quest   Warhammer Quest Icon_minitime2nd August 2009, 1:26 pm

I have to work that weekend, also think that Patriot is that Sat as well.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Quest
Page 1 of 1