Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello All fellow gamers

Go down 
+3
Wildeyedjester
Turducken
woroxon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
woroxon
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges

hello All fellow gamers Empty
PostSubject: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime31st July 2009, 11:15 pm

My Name is Werner Oroxon, I live in Guatemala, I really love to play Tabletop games, board games (specially risk and catan) card games, video games ........... i think you get the point.

my only bad is that i rarely get to play mostly by time constrains and specially due to a lack of opponents. at least i get to enjoy the collecting part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Turducken
Tyranid Warrior with Arthritis
Tyranid Warrior with Arthritis
Turducken

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime31st July 2009, 11:19 pm

It's great to have you as part of our little community! We don't often get to talk to Guetemalans around here. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime31st July 2009, 11:54 pm

Welcome to our forums woroxon - we are glad to have you aboard! I am excited to have someone from outside the United States following us!

Is English your native language?

And great blog you have going on - I enjoyed your format and articles immensely. http://wargt.blogspot.com/ Hopefully some other folks here will check you out!

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime1st August 2009, 1:01 am

Welcome!

*goes to check out the blog*
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime1st August 2009, 8:19 am

Welcome to the forums. It's always good to have a fellow blogger on board.

I like your articles. Good content.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime1st August 2009, 11:03 pm

Thanks for joining!

Great blog by the way. I loved the "how did you get into this hobby?" thread.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
woroxon
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges

PostSubject: thank you   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime3rd August 2009, 12:53 am

OK, I want to thank you all around here for the most warm welcome, living in Guatemala is great but it has its drawbacks for example even when we live so close to USA it is hard to get the gamin fix, for there is not too much of action, currently I know of one Gothic player, with whom I get in touch every once in a while but haven't managed to play mostly because we both have a pretty busy schedule. so that is why I think that the internet is such a godsend for all.

About the wildeyejester question about my language I must confess that I'm so bad at English because it is not my native language. Spanish being the first one.

I thank you very much for the appreciation showed for my starting blog, You really shoot my self steam to the roof.
Back to top Go down
deletethisuser
Blind Ratling Sniper
deletethisuser

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime3rd August 2009, 5:10 am

woroxon wrote:
OK, I want to thank you all around here for the most warm welcome, living in Guatemala is great but it has its drawbacks for example even when we live so close to USA it is hard to get the gamin fix, for there is not too much of action, currently I know of one Gothic player, with whom I get in touch every once in a while but haven't managed to play mostly because we both have a pretty busy schedule. so that is why I think that the internet is such a godsend for all.

About the wildeyejester question about my language I must confess that I'm so bad at English because it is not my native language. Spanish being the first one.

I thank you very much for the appreciation showed for my starting blog, You really shoot my self steam to the roof.

English is my second language too. Don't worry, we all understand you just fine and good attitude and interesting things to say trump any minor mistakes you might make. Besides, the more you hang on the internet, the better your English will become:)

Mi español es realmente malo.
Back to top Go down
http://flekkzo.blogspot.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime3rd August 2009, 10:43 am

woroxon wrote:

Mi madre es una professora de espanol, aqui en los estados unidos. Hablo espanol un pequito, tambien. Bienvenidos!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
deletethisuser
Blind Ratling Sniper
deletethisuser

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime3rd August 2009, 1:14 pm

Wildeyedjester wrote:
woroxon wrote:

Mi madre es una professora de espanol, aqui en los estados unidos. Hablo espanol un pequito, tambien. Bienvenidos!

My mother is a professor in Spanish, something something university. Speaks a little Spanish. Welcome or something.

Ha! Nothing to it! Maybe it's time to learn Spanish for real, it's all the rage out there in the big world after all:)

Tyvärr är svenska riktigt ovanligt dock, inte så många som kan det. Undras hur många av er som kommer att köra med googles översättare för att få reda på vad jag skrev :)

Again, super cool that you are on the net and talking 40k all the way from Guatemala. Two thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://flekkzo.blogspot.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime4th August 2009, 12:29 am

Mi esposa de Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana. Eja tengo quatro nombres. "Carmen Maria Almonte-Soriano de Curlee. Esperate; este cinco!

And no, sorry; I don't speak Espanol.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello All fellow gamers   hello All fellow gamers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello All fellow gamers
Page 1 of 1