Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R orks more fun then spacemarines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

R orks more fun then spacemarines Empty
PostSubject: R orks more fun then spacemarines   R orks more fun then spacemarines Icon_minitime21st September 2010, 1:05 pm

Hola peoples, sorry(i know i keep switching armies), i have narrowed it down to either space marines, or orks(have a ton of each), anyway i was hoping somebody could tell me who is more fun to play, i want to have fun with the army, but i also want my army to win(not get massacred) dont care if spacemarines are no fun, but really strong, or whatever, just want to know who is more fun spacemarines or orks
Back to top Go down
jordanpoc
Necron in a clown wig
Necron in a clown wig
jordanpoc

PostSubject: Re: R orks more fun then spacemarines   R orks more fun then spacemarines Icon_minitime21st September 2010, 6:09 pm

i had 2 friends that played each. and I will have to say hands down, Orks were more fun to field and watch. Even when we switched armies to make it interesting, I got a kick out of watching a mass horde of Orks of different types swarming down the field. They have Waagh, and even their vehicles get bonuses if they have a red paint job. Its a fun army to play. Space Marines are cool, balanced, but I never had as much as I did with the Orks.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: R orks more fun then spacemarines   R orks more fun then spacemarines Icon_minitime21st September 2010, 6:31 pm

thanks i am going orks, now i have to decide if i want a waagh full of boyz, or war machines any advice would be VERY APPRECIATED
Back to top Go down
jordanpoc
Necron in a clown wig
Necron in a clown wig
jordanpoc

PostSubject: Re: R orks more fun then spacemarines   R orks more fun then spacemarines Icon_minitime21st September 2010, 9:48 pm

typically, my friend ran 2 trukks of Nobs and a war boss with melee upgrades (don't play them, can't remember which) and about 3 squads of ard boys. run the trucks up to tanks and HQs and tear them apart while your boys creep ever closer. a turn 2, maybe 3 Waagh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R orks more fun then spacemarines   R orks more fun then spacemarines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R orks more fun then spacemarines
Page 1 of 1