Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What game should i learn next

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

What game should i learn next Empty
PostSubject: What game should i learn next   What game should i learn next Icon_minitime10th September 2010, 10:57 pm

I am trying to decide what game to learn next, Lord of the Rings, or Warhammer 40k, i already have a ton of each of them, so it doesn't matter which one, i already know how to play fantasy so...
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: What game should i learn next   What game should i learn next Icon_minitime11th September 2010, 8:19 am

Of the two, I would choose 40k. The simple reason being that there are many people in this area that play 40k. I only know of 1 person trying LOTR. If you've played fantasy, 40k should be easy for you to pick up.

40k works a lot like fantasy but more streamlined. Almost everything moves the same (rather than the varied movement ranges of Fantasy) and the armies are generally smaller with better armor saves.

Hope that helps!

-T.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: What game should i learn next   What game should i learn next Icon_minitime11th September 2010, 8:57 am

If you learn to play 40k then you will have people other than bdix to play with.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: What game should i learn next   What game should i learn next Icon_minitime11th September 2010, 10:01 am

capnwoodrow wrote:
If you learn to play 40k then you will have people other than bdix to play with.

Same goes with Warmachine & Malifaux. Razz

Seriously however, 40k has a much bigger player base and would be alot easier to get games in. I think just about everyone (with a couple of execptions) on this board plays 40k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game should i learn next   What game should i learn next Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game should i learn next
Page 1 of 1