Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.

Go down 
+3
bsimon
capnwoodrow
big_d
7 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Empty
PostSubject: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 2:27 pm

Just a heads up, I am now able to accept credit cards at the shop. I was getting some negative feedback from folks so I bit the bullet and went ahead and got set up to accept them.

Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 2:32 pm

Just when I thought it was safe to stop by tonight...
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 2:33 pm

AmEx as well? I know they're a bit more expensive but I have to go with what my wife gives me (although I am getting an alternative just for CHG... Very Happy )

That actually is a huge benefit, because I know I and probably quite a few other people don't carry cash.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 2:44 pm

big_d wrote:
Just a heads up, I am now able to accept credit cards at the shop. I was getting some negative feedback from folks so I bit the bullet and went ahead and got set up to accept them.

Yeah, I love credit cards as a consumer, but you'll likely soon learn what a PITA they are from the retailer's perspective.

It sometimes seems like you can't afford to take them, but you really can't afford not to.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 2:51 pm

I didn't set up AmEx but I can add it if there is demand. I can always send an invoice via PayPal as well, especially if it is someone who is local.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 3:22 pm

What about diners club? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Kragg
Ork Boy without teef
Ork Boy without teef
Kragg

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 4:11 pm

While you are at it, go ahead and get set up with GE Money so I can finance my army.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 5:25 pm

I turned them down because Amex charges around 6% per transaction plus a $15 to $20 a month fee, depending on the number of transactions are made. The more transactions, the higher the fee.

This about double what I normally get charged. Plus with Arvest I don't get charged a monthly fee with Discover, Visa, MC, etc.

I'll take Confederate dollars before I take Amex again.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 6:00 pm

Finally those civil war bonds from gramma will pay off
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 7:21 pm

Bring it!

Confederate money is prolly worth a ton, these days. More than our current dollar.....
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.   War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Pig Game and Hobby - now accepting credit cards.
Page 1 of 1