Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Darkhorse

Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale Empty
PostSubject: Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale   Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale Icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 5:26 pm

I have some extra Terminators and Tyranids from the latest edition Space Hulk. These are incredibly detailed pieces. I am wanting to trade the tyranids for the standard GW tyranids with the normal bases. The terminators are missing the Sergeant and Librarian. I am considering trading these for the standard GW terminators (painted or unpainted). If they are already painted, I am only looking for Salamanders or Space Wolves. I will also consider selling the pieces. Let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale   Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale Icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 10:34 am

I want the terminators. I have either a box of unopened termis, or some assualt termies that are primed but not painted.

Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale   Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale Icon_minitime4th July 2010, 12:56 am

I have a total of nine terminators. I have Sgt Gideon (storm shield and thunder hammer), one with the assault cannon, one with the flamer, and six with storm bolters. I think one for one is fair, so I would be interested in the box of five and then maybe 4 primed assault termies. If that is not ok, let me know what you have in mind. I live in Springdale and can meet to trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale   Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Hulk Terminators and Tyranids for Trade or Sale
Page 1 of 1