Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crossbonesx11
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
crossbonesx11

Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits   Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits Icon_minitime17th February 2011, 7:36 pm

I am looking for the any terminators from the most recent Space Hulk, I would like for them to be on sprue but they atleast need to be unassembled and unpainted.

Also looking for any power armor bits (anything from shoulder pads to heads, to backpacks or arms, to bikes or termies, to death company or ravenwing, anything) from any line (Vanilla, Chaos, BAs, SWs, DAs, BTs, ect) or any edition. Of course I have specific wants but I am interested in bulk bits. So if you have a bunch spare parts, let me know what you have!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits   Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits Icon_minitime18th February 2011, 4:12 pm

C'Mon! Nobody? Really? What about the bits left over from that Blood Angels army you never finished? Or all those extra bits you did not use when you were abusing the Space Wolves codex? Or the stuff you have lying around once you realized you hate the Chaos Space Marines codex?
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits   Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits Icon_minitime18th February 2011, 4:20 pm

I have a ton of various marine bits in the bits box up at War Pig. Not sure on any specifics, but I have a bunch of chaos, quite a bit of loyalists, and probably even a bit of blood angels stuff in there.
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits   Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits Icon_minitime18th February 2011, 5:08 pm

Would you be interested in bulk selling them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits   Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Space Hulk Terminators and Power Armor Bits
Page 1 of 1