Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T'Shirt Explosion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

T'Shirt Explosion Empty
PostSubject: T'Shirt Explosion   T'Shirt Explosion Icon_minitime10th June 2010, 10:56 am

As most of you already know, Dennis is moving on to a better paying job, why is beyond me. Something about food on the table and something about health benefits. I don't know, but then again I am just a simple man.
T'Shirt Explosion is moving forward, even though it will be tough without Dennis. We are making some changes to the store and are talking with people on what they would like to see changed, added and/or stay the same. The month of June we will be open, but bear with me as I make changes to the store to get it where I want it. We will be gaming and open for business in June, but it may be a little hectic.
Starting in July with the New Fantasy V.8 release we will be moving forward gung ho!! We are having lauch events including an iron man contest....first prize is $50 worth of mechandise, no purchase necessary. Also there will be demo games and an 'old and new' game. It promises to be a great weekend. The launch weekend will be JULY 9th & 10th. We are going to have a new 'Grand Opening' that weekend and there will be door prizes food and drink. So please come.... Drink, Eat, and Play Merrily! Does that sound as odd as it does in my head? Oh well. See you soon and Happy Gaming!
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids
Apothecary with a box of band aids

T'Shirt Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'Shirt Explosion   T'Shirt Explosion Icon_minitime10th June 2010, 8:12 pm

ordered my rulebook today from TSE
Back to top Go down

T'Shirt Explosion
Page 1 of 1