Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First BA list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannato
Spirit Guide to Lost Souls
Dannato

First BA list Empty
PostSubject: First BA list   First BA list Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 11:57 pm

This is what I'm thinking about running.

1850 Pts - Blood Angels Roster

HQ: Astorath the Grim (1#, 220 pts)
1 Astorath the Grim @ 220 pts (Unit Type: Jump Infantry; Krak Grenades; Artificer Armour; Jump Pack; Rosarius; Bolt Pistol; Executioner's Axe; Descent of Angels; Fearless; Honour of the Chapter; Independent Character; Liturgies of Blood; Shadow of the Primarch)

HQ: Librarian (1#, 125 pts)
1 Librarian @ 125 pts (Unit Type: Infantry; ...in Terminator Armour; And They Shall Know No Fear; Independent Character; Psyker; Blood Lance; Fear of the Darkness)
1 ...in Terminator Armour (Psychic Hood; Force Weapon)

Elite: Terminator Assault Squad (5#, 210 pts)
1 Terminator Assault Squad @ 210 pts (Unit Type: Infantry; Lightning Claws (pair); Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; The Red Thirst)
2 Terminator with Lightning Claws (Terminator Armour; Lightning Claws (pair))
2 Terminator with Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield (Terminator Armour; Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield)
1 Sergeant (Terminator Armour; Lightning Claws (pair))

Elite: Chaplain (1#, 110 pts)
1 Chaplain @ 110 pts (Unit Type: Infantry; ...in Power Armour; Fearless; Honour of the Chapter; Independent Character; Liturgies of Blood)
1 ...in Power Armour (Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Rosarius; Crozius Arcanum; Combi-Meltagun)

Elite: Sanguinary Guard (5#, 250 pts)
1 Sanguinary Guard @ 250 pts (Unit Type: Jump Infantry; Chapter Banner; Sanguinary Guard; Sanguinary Guard; Sanguinary Guard; Sanguinary Guard; Sanguinary Guard; Descent of Angels; Fearless; The Red Thirst)
1 Sanguinary Guard (Krak Grenades; Artificer Armour; Jump Pack; Glaive Encarmine; Infernus Pistol)
1 Sanguinary Guard (Krak Grenades; Artificer Armour; Jump Pack; Angelus Boltgun; Power Fist)
1 Sanguinary Guard (Krak Grenades; Artificer Armour; Jump Pack; Angelus Boltgun; Glaive Encarmine)
1 Sanguinary Guard (Krak Grenades; Artificer Armour; Jump Pack; Angelus Boltgun; Glaive Encarmine)

Troops: Assault Squad (6#, 185 pts)
4 Assault Squad @ 185 pts (Unit Type: Infantry; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol x3; Chainsword x4; Infernus Pistol; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst; Razorback)
1 Sergeant (Unit Type: Infantry; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol; Power Weapon x1; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)
1 Razorback (Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Transport Capacity: 6 models; Access Points: 3; Fire Points: 0; Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Assault Cannon)

Troops: Assault Squad (6#, 185 pts)
4 Assault Squad @ 185 pts (Unit Type: Infantry; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol x3; Chainsword x4; Infernus Pistol; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst; Razorback)
1 Sergeant (Unit Type: Infantry; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol; Power Weapon x1; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)
1 Razorback (Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Transport Capacity: 6 models; Access Points: 3; Fire Points: 0; Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Assault Cannon)

Troops: Death Company (10#, 275 pts)
1 Death Company @ 275 pts (Unit Type: Infantry; Death Company; Death Company; Death Company; Death Company; Death Company; Death Company; Death Company; Death Company; Death Company; Black Rage; Fearless; Feel No Pain; Furious Charge; Rage; Relentless; Rhino)
1 Death Company (Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Bolt Pistol; Power Weapon)
1 Death Company (Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Bolt Pistol; Power Weapon)
1 Death Company (Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Chainsword; Infernus Pistol)
1 Death Company (Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Bolt Pistol; Chainsword)
1 Rhino (Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Transport Capacity: 10 models; Access Points: 3; Fire Points: 1; Smoke Launchers; Storm Bolter; Repair)

Fast Attack: Baal Predator (1#, 145 pts)
1 Baal Predator @ 145 pts (Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Assault Cannon; Heavy Bolter; Scouts)

Fast Attack: Baal Predator (1#, 145 pts)
1 Baal Predator @ 145 pts (Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Assault Cannon; Heavy Bolter; Scouts)

Total Roster Cost: 1850

Any thoughts or advice are welcome.

Dan
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

First BA list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First BA list   First BA list Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 8:36 am

The Terminators might have difficulty getting to combat. They seem out of place when eveyrthing else has a jump pack or a Rhino.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

First BA list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First BA list   First BA list Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 8:39 am

I was thinking the same. More scoring units would probably be a boon, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

First BA list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First BA list   First BA list Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 2:20 am

I'd have to agree with the two earlier posts. Personally I might not run the DC and the Terminators... just one or the other. Assault Termies are great, and only made better by Furious Charge and FNP, I'm just not a huge fan of the Hammer Units.But if you do choose to run them you could drop the DC for a LRC or LRR with MM for them to ride in. If you're going to keep the DC, I would personally drop the Infernus and extra PW and get yourself a Fist or TH. I'm assuming your Chaplain is going to be riding with them so you will already have 2 Power weapons, granted only 1 of them will be I5 S5 but it will still be rerolling to hit. Other than that, maybe just a bit low on the AT but that seems to be a common issue in BA lists currently.
Back to top Go down
Dannato
Spirit Guide to Lost Souls
Dannato

First BA list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First BA list   First BA list Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 5:41 pm

Thanks for the advice I'll definately put it to use. I have the terminators in to give me an excuse to use the space hulk minis:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First BA list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First BA list   First BA list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First BA list
Page 1 of 1