Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts

Go down 
+7
Verminlord
JDScherrey
bdix
ares
warhammerworld
Fletch
Wildeyedjester
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Empty
PostSubject: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 12:51 pm

Dennis:

We are looking to order some new shirts this year for competition purposes. We have a pdf file of the red, white, and black hog thats on the back of our bowling shirts. We would also like the phrase 'Porkus Dominatus' on the front in white letters, and we would like to do a quality black T-shirt.

Probably be looking at ordering around 10 - possibly more, depending on interest here in the forums.

Would T-shirt like the business or would you prefer us to use the same company that did our bowling shirts?

If anyone else out there would be interested in such a shirt, let me know here. We would probably arrange to pay for them via Paypal or at T-shirt if they are interested. The hog on the back of our shirt is the hog on the front of our main page: www.thehogsofwar.com and it has the quote 'Cry havoc - let slip the hogs of war' at the bottom.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 12:53 pm

I know the following would want a shirt:

Big D
Big Al
Monkey
Wildeyedjester
Littleboyblues
Sweet E
Bsimon
Capnwoodrow
Fletch
Bdix
JDScherrey
Verminlord
Fulminata

Last edited by Wildeyedjester on 10th March 2010, 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 1:00 pm

i would too
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 1:01 pm

I figured ya would, but couldnt recall if you had mentioned it to me or not Smile
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids
Apothecary with a box of band aids

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 1:55 pm

I just told Brian about them. I want one, too!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 2:04 pm

If you would like for us to quote you these, we are always open for new business. With a one color front and a three color back on approx. 10 shirts will run you $13.00 per shirt plus tax. Let me know what you want to do and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 3:57 pm

I want one too!
Back to top Go down
JDScherrey
Squat with the Squats
Squat with the Squats
JDScherrey

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime9th March 2010, 4:03 pm

I would like one!

Christopher
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime10th March 2010, 12:59 am

I would take one as well.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime10th March 2010, 2:53 pm

I would also get one.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
RetroPengo
Chaplain and a book full of sermons
Chaplain and a book full of sermons
RetroPengo

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime11th March 2010, 3:42 am

I want 2! Hehe
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime12th March 2010, 10:08 am

This is the back:

Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Hogsofwar.GIF
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime12th March 2010, 10:10 am

Warhammerworld and Ares:

Once we go with an order, would we be able to pay individually at the store for the shirts? Or would you want the cash in advance?

If an advance thing is preferred Will and I can use Paypal to collect, if you prefer a middle man Wink The only problem is that raises the price of the shirt a bit to cover the paypal expense.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime12th March 2010, 1:59 pm

Wildeyedjester,
Does not matter to me, but if we have guys pick up individually at the shop we would prefer that they order them by a certain date and prepay, to keep from us having lots of left over shirts.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime12th March 2010, 5:16 pm

If Ares doesn't mind we will go with two options on the shirts:

1) You can stop by T-shirt explosion sometime in the next two weeks and give him your $13.00 plus tax and size for the shirt. (I plan on paying for mine next week at the Rites of Spring).

2) Big D will post up a link to Hogs of War Paypal here in a bit. If you use this method, the paypal cost will be a bit more. Paypal charges a transaction fee, so you will be paying more. There is no way around it. However, for those of you that it would be inconvenient to travel (Little Rock Folks) its the only real option...... Shirts through paypal will probably be closer to $16-17 I imagine. If you paypal us, let us know your size either here on in the paypal message. Then if you want us to drop off a shirt somewhere like Castle House, we can do that. If you want us to hold your shirt we can also do that, or if you want to add in a few more bucks we will even ship it to you.....

We'll call call the deadline on the shirts March 26th (two weeks).
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime15th March 2010, 10:41 am

Here is a link to the PayPal button to buy the shirt or you can send $15 to thehogsofwar@gmail.com

eThe Hogs of War T-Shirt Purchase Page
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime18th March 2010, 12:22 pm

<bump>

And a reminder: About a week to go on either ordering a shirt through the paypal link above, or by stopping by T-shirt and giving them your money and size.
Back to top Go down
BIg Al
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
BIg Al

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime20th March 2010, 10:04 am

Should be getting my order through paypal today. XL please.

BTW, I should have pictures up on the new additions to nid family in the next week or two (Trygons, hive guard, doom and warrior prime).
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime25th March 2010, 4:08 pm

Paying on Saturday when I go up there.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime1st April 2010, 11:19 pm

T-shirt Explosion requested that we pay via lump sum, and not at the door. We will hold off on paying them and ordering until around the beginning of May. Then we can distribute the shirts at Patriot Games, if you like.

If you would like a shirt, you need to pay via paypal and specify a size. You still have plenty of time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts   Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammerworld - Hogs of War T-shirts
Page 1 of 1