Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LanceLiezure
Conway Gaming Center Owner/Operator
LanceLiezure

New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR Empty
PostSubject: New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR   New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR Icon_minitime1st December 2009, 3:48 pm

Hey guys,

This is John with Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Lordhide introduced us a couple of months ago, and Fletch showed you our first event. I figured I would finally come and introduce myself. I've been playing for a little over a year now (40k mainly). I really enjoy the game, and I'm dead set on making a mark in the Warhammer Community. Most people are surprised that I play too, but I'll be quick to let it be known that I wanna go above and beyond to make sure my customers are satisfied.

I've only been doing events and such for about a month now as we just had our first one in November, but I'm already gearing up for the second. I want to have an event a month with a major event every quarter. I'm hoping to hold my first one in March (depending on how things go). However, I will be the first to admit that I am new to this, especially compared to some players out there. So, comments and criticisms are accepted (even if they're bad!).

We've got a lot of 40k players here, but I'm looking to do more for Fantasy as well... maybe even War of the Rings, if there are players?? What I would like to see at our monthly events are 2-day affairs, one day - 40k and one day - Fantasy! I think that would be awesome.

As always, I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks for your support! I hope to make you all proud!

Thanks,
John / LanceLiezure
Conway Gaming Center
Owner/Operator
604 Chestnut St.
Conway, AR 72032
pwnshop@live.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.conwaygaming.com/
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR   New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR Icon_minitime1st December 2009, 4:05 pm

Welcome to the forums. Please feel free to advertise your events as much as you like, discuss in store goings on, and make yourself generally at home here. We are glad to have you on board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR   New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR Icon_minitime1st December 2009, 6:03 pm

Thanks for the warm and inviting introduction, John. I run Castle House Games and if you ever want to try to do some sort of tournament circuit let me know. I'd be happy to try to coordinate something with you.

We run 40K here at the store currently but I have Fantasy on hand as well as Lord of the Rings and a lot of Flames of War. I would like to get more than 40K going but with the economy so bad most of my customers can only do one game at the moment; which is understandable.

We have an 8 player tournament going this coming weekend, I hope to get some more pics and will post them on this site as I can.

By the way, does your store have a website? We have a very rudimentary forum set up but no real online store as of yet. It's at castlehousegames.com

Thanks again, John and welcome to the forums! PM me any time if you are ever interested in getting something going.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR   New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR Icon_minitime4th December 2009, 10:49 pm

Welcome to the forms. Its always good to see the community growing. I might try to get in one of your tournaments. Seeing how i can't play in the Castle House ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR   New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member and Game Store in Conway, AR
Page 1 of 1