Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W: Lootas H: $$$/trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

W: Lootas  H: $$$/trade Empty
PostSubject: W: Lootas H: $$$/trade   W: Lootas  H: $$$/trade Icon_minitime22nd June 2009, 9:18 pm

I'm looking for 10-15 Ork Lootas.

Anyone? prefer unpainted, but i'm not picky at this point. Surely I can't be the 'only' Ork player around here....
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: W: Lootas H: $$$/trade   W: Lootas  H: $$$/trade Icon_minitime27th June 2009, 6:58 pm

I have a budding Ork army but I don't have any spare Lootas. The best thing I found to do was just make my own. I have picked up two boxes of the Loota/Burna boys and made about half a dozen extra lootas out of regular Ork Boys. It is crazy easy. Just find any medium to large gun, glue it on the boy, and then add something else small to it. Ive got one guy armed up with a lascannon with part of a IG vox caster and a flamer tank on it.

Something else you do is just throw a regular boy with big shoota in there. Put him in the middle of the unit and he fits right in. If anyone asks (which I haven't had anyone do) just tell em he hasn't had enough kills to get his kit built up yet.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: W: Lootas H: $$$/trade   W: Lootas  H: $$$/trade Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 5:16 pm

Not a terrible thought....i may have to pick up some more boys for that. The ones I have on sprue right now are destined for the "kommando" conversion route.

lol, now I have an idea of Grot heavy weapons teams a la IG style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W: Lootas H: $$$/trade   W: Lootas  H: $$$/trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W: Lootas H: $$$/trade
Page 1 of 1