Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trade wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Darkhorse

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime10th March 2011, 8:15 pm

I am considering trading my Ultramarine Army for another fantasy army. If interested, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime10th March 2011, 9:35 pm

What does your ultramarine army consist of?
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime10th March 2011, 11:45 pm

I'll check tommorrow for sure, but I know I have numerous terminators, assault terminators, 2 land raiders (1 is a crusader) ,a whirlwind, 2-3 squads of space marines, 2 dreadnoughts, 2 razorbacks/rhinos, and some command. I also have an unopened drop pod. I'm probably leaving something out. I brought the army to patriot games last year.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime11th March 2011, 8:22 am

Post a picture up of it if you wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime11th March 2011, 3:15 pm

My daughter describes me as road kill on the information highway. I will have her do that for me. It may take a day or two, but I'll get it done. The army is in great shape as I have played maybe 20 games (including patriot games) with it. Other than that it has been kept in a case.
Back to top Go down
ash112
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges
ash112

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime13th March 2011, 2:10 pm

I was starting a high elf army but have lost interest, suppose I have been doing 40k for to long...lol most of the minis are from the blood island set. all toll there are 158 miniatures.

army list:

Lord: Eltharion on griffon, on sprue (285 pts)
Hero: mage, on sprue (100 pts)
Core Units:
Archers: 20 new type, 20 3rd addtion I beleive, total of 40 (440 pts) Note: most of the new archers are not completely built but have all parts needed to finish.
Lothern Sea Guards: 10 blood island, 20 3rd, total of 30 (360 pts) Note: the 3rd were spear men I have added the bow and quiver from the archers set to make them in to sea guard.
Special Units:
Sword Masters of Hoeth: 30 blood island (450 pts) Note: four have been converted for standards and muse. to swords men.
Silver Helms Knights: 9 (189 pts) These guys were purchased on ebay. they are one piece metal and the horse are empire by the look of them. I was going to replace the horse with newer ones but never got around to it. None of the knights are glue to the horses
Ellyrian Reavers: 25 blood island (425 pts) 15 of these are still on the sprue
Shadow Warriors: 14 (224 pts) I used 3rd addition wood elves for shadow warriors. They have been painted and need to be striped.
Rare:
Great Eagle: 50 pts. This minis is and old Reaper metal giant eagle. bare metal with some green stuff around wings and leg comes with metal base.

Total pts value all the above is 2,523 pts.
I also have 8 older metal minis and the latest codes to go with it. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime14th March 2011, 4:07 am

I appreciate the offer, but I already have high elves, bretts, and ogres. If you decide to piece your army out, there are a couple of things I'm interested in. What is painted?
Back to top Go down
ash112
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges
ash112

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime15th March 2011, 2:46 am

sorry I could not help you. If I decide to part them out you will be the first to know, again thank you for your time and good luck with your search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade wanted   Trade wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade wanted
Page 1 of 1