Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ig armoured battle group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gara101
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
gara101

ig armoured battle group Empty
PostSubject: ig armoured battle group   ig armoured battle group Icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 7:38 pm

So i was wondering i saw a batrep online where a guy was using a forge world armoured battle group
This is an army that uses ig leman russes and other tanks to build the army. Would this be alowed in tournaments. If no one knows then wheere can ingo to find out because it can be an imperial guard army?
Back to top Go down
DreadArchon
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
DreadArchon

PostSubject: Re: ig armoured battle group   ig armoured battle group Icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 8:28 pm

I believe that there is an Imperial Armor that has the rules for a death korps of krieg tank unit. It allows Russ tanks as troops.

I don't recall which one and as for tournaments it falls to the Organizer to decide. If they allow Forgeworld then there is a good chance.
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

PostSubject: Re: ig armoured battle group   ig armoured battle group Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 4:08 pm

Dread is on the money with his response. You just need to get the IA book with the rules for what you are wanting to do and run them by the tournament organizer.

As a general rule, I'd say most places are not going to allow it, but everyone is loosening up to forgeworld since 6th came out. Wargames Con for instance allowed as many Forgeworld pieces that were stamped "40k Approved" as the standard force org would allow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ig armoured battle group   ig armoured battle group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ig armoured battle group
Page 1 of 1