Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle.net

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

Battle.net Empty
PostSubject: Battle.net   Battle.net Icon_minitime7th March 2012, 12:18 pm

I quit playing World of Warcraft months ago, and I've decided to get rid of my account. I'd rather see the old monster go to someone who would appreciate it. I also figured I'd post here and see if anyone local would be interested before tossing him on an auction site.

The Details:
The main character is a level 85 Orc Death Knight, he's currently equipped in normal firelands gear and heroic gear from the first tier of cata (like I said, haven't played him in a while). He has well over 100 mounts and pets, including the Swift Spectral Tiger, Headless Horseman's Mount, ZG Raptor, Raven God, etc.

He also has Shadowmourne and the associated goodies, Thunderfury, and Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros - so just missing the Warglaives to have a complete set of legendary weapons. Also, this character has about 1 million gold on him. I have about 2 million in gold and sellables on the account.

The Extras
The account also has a full set of 9 crafters, one of each class. They're all 70+ and together have every profession maxed, hence the amount of gold I have. The crafters have their own level 25 guild. There's also several other wow accounts attached to this one, with varying characters on them, but most notably the second account has a level 80 Shaman that I used to dual-box with my Death Knight and the account now acts as a storage facility, there's something like 6 guild banks on it all with maximum storage space for stockpiling.

The main account has the collector's edition for Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm. Also attached to the Bnet account is the Collector's Edition of Starcraft 2.

The Pitch
I'm willing to let it go pretty cheap really, the gold alone is worth over $1000 US but I'd be willing to sell the entire account for $800. I'm also amenable to trades, I'd like to get another Warhammer army going (Orcs and Goblins or Empire maybe) just something besides Chaos, because I've already got a ton of that. I don't know if anyone here even plays WoW but, like I said earlier I'd rather give you guys a shot first. If anybody is interested, contact me and we'll talk turkey.
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org

Battle.net
Page 1 of 1