Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2000 point space wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

2000 point space wolf Empty
PostSubject: 2000 point space wolf   2000 point space wolf Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 6:42 pm

I've sold off all my 40k except for space wolves. I want to build a 6th ed list so that I can play if someone wants to. I want to run lots of thunderwolf cav. Based on the tiny bit of rules I know, you want some awesome character to absorb wounds and get a unit across the board. So, I run the two wolf lords in the 5 man twc unit and march across the board. Logan drops in with the power armor. Termies drop in. long fangs. yeah.

HQ: Logan Grimnar, The Great Wolf (1#, 275 pts)
1 Logan Grimnar, The Great Wolf, 275 pts (Infantry (Character); Belt of Russ; Terminator Armour; Wolf Tail Talisman; Wolftooth Necklace; Storm Bolter; The Axe Morkai; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack; Eternal Warrior; Independent Character; Living Legend; Stubborn; The High King; Warlord; Saga of Majesty)

Troops: Wolf Guard Pack (6#, 270 pts)
1 Wolf Guard Pack, 270 pts
1 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour (Infantry; Terminator Armour; Combi-Meltagun; Power Fist; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour (Infantry; Terminator Armour; Power Sword; Combi-Meltagun; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour (Infantry; Terminator Armour; Storm Bolter; Power Sword; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour (Infantry; Terminator Armour; Combi-Meltagun; Thunder Hammer; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour (Infantry; Terminator Armour; Storm Bolter; Power Sword; Cyclone Missile Launcher; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Drop Pod (Vehicle (Open-topped); 10 model capacity; Storm Bolter; Drop Pod Assault; Immobile; Inertial Guidance System)

Troops: Wolf Guard Pack (8#, 286 pts)
1 Wolf Guard Pack, 286 pts
1 Wolf Guard in Power Armour (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Combi-Flamer x1; Power Sword x1; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Power Armour (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Combi-Flamer x1; Power Sword x1; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Power Armour (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Combi-Meltagun x1; Power Fist x1; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Power Armour (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Combi-Meltagun x1; Power Fist x1; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Power Armour (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Close Combat Weapon; Combi-Flamer x1; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Wolf Guard in Power Armour (Infantry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Combi-Plasmagun x1; Power Fist x1; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack)
1 Drop Pod (Vehicle (Open-topped); 10 model capacity; Storm Bolter; Drop Pod Assault; Immobile; Inertial Guidance System)

Fast Attack: Thunderwolf Cavalry (5#, 305 pts)
1 Thunderwolf Cavalry, 305 pts (Cavalry; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack; Rending in CC only; Wolfkin)
1 Thunderwolf Cavalry (Cavalry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Thunderwolf Mount; Close Combat Weapon; Storm Shield)
1 Thunderwolf Cavalry (Cavalry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Thunderwolf Mount; Bolt Pistol; Close Combat Weapon)
1 Thunderwolf Cavalry (Cavalry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Thunderwolf Mount; Bolt Pistol; Close Combat Weapon)
1 Thunderwolf Cavalry (Cavalry; Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Thunderwolf Mount; Bolt Pistol; Power Fist)

HQ: Wolf Lord in Power Armour (3#, 245 pts)
1 Wolf Lord in Power Armour, 245 pts (Infantry (Character); Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Runic Armour; Thunderwolf Mount; Bolt Pistol; Power Fist x1; Acute Senses; And They Shall Know No Fear; Counter-attack; Eternal Warrior; Independent Character; Rending in CC only; Saga of the Bear)
2 Fenrisian Wolf

HQ: Wolf Lord in Power Armour (3#, 270 pts)
1 Wolf Lord in Power Armour, 270 pts (Infantry (Character); Assault Grenades; Krak Grenades; Belt of Russ; Runic Armour; Thunderwolf Mount; Bolt Pistol; Frost Axe x1 Saga of the Warrior Born)
2 Fenrisian Wolf

Heavy Support: Long Fangs Pack (5#, 115 pts)
4 Long Fangs Pack,Missile Launcher x4
1 Squad Leader

1 Squad Leader

1 Squad Leader

Back to top Go down
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

2000 point space wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 point space wolf   2000 point space wolf Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 8:34 pm

I'd argue that' wolf priests on bikes would be better for TWC. Fearless and preferred enemy on them would be awesome and damn near as fast, no fleet. Just what I've been thinking of for my own wolves.
Back to top Go down

2000 point space wolf
Page 1 of 1