Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP Empty
PostSubject: Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP   Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP Icon_minitime6th June 2012, 2:54 pm

This weekend I convinced myself to cash out of Warhammer 40k for the time being and start a fantasy army. This was mainly due to the huge fantasy following in Little Rock, which is where I am now living. Also, I burned myself out pretty hard these last few months and need a change of pace.

My goal for a new project is to make a counterpart to my "Lords of Winterfell" 40k army. I've decided to make a Lannister Empire army. Here are some of the things I'm working on.

Lector on War Altar- Tywin Lannister model from masterworks on the war altar with a lions head replacing the symbol of signar

Master Engineer- Tyrion Lannister model from masterworks

Wizard Lord- Cersei Lannister model from masterworks

BSB on horse- Sandor Clegane model from masterworks, cut in half and sculpted on knight legs.

7x demigryphs- the 7 kingsguards, with Jaime Lannister's hand chopped off

Champion in swordsman unit- Gregor Clegane. This one really excites me because the model is actually scaled to be 7'11 like he is supposed to be. Should make him look pretty bad Arse.

And last but not least, here is my test model. I am going to use it as Lancel Lannister in a unit of knights.

Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP Sany0514
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP   Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP Icon_minitime6th June 2012, 6:40 pm

+100 pts for converting to WFB.

+all the rest of the points for the kickass theme idea.
Back to top Go down

Lannister of Casterly Rock (Empire counts as) WIP
Page 1 of 1