Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally the right bits for the job!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

Finally the right bits for the job!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally the right bits for the job!!!!   Finally the right bits for the job!!!! Icon_minitime7th March 2012, 4:59 pm

Long have I wished my Dragon and Hydra models could really have that "something" to help them truly stand out on the table. I've finally found the conversion bits to give all monsters that pop they've been needing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320845607987+&item=320845607987&vectorid=229466
Back to top Go down
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

Finally the right bits for the job!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally the right bits for the job!!!!   Finally the right bits for the job!!!! Icon_minitime7th March 2012, 5:28 pm

I buy a lot of bits from those guys, in fact I just bought about 500 skulls from them for my Khorne army / display board.

And when I got burned on a Giant (only had a few bits in the box) I got the stuff I needed from Horde O' Bits for about $20 to complete the giant.

As for the poo...

lol. That gives me a lot of ideas, I can imagine a Goblin sticking out of one of those turds lol.
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org

Finally the right bits for the job!!!!
Page 1 of 1