Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Back to Playing Again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Gerbil
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges
Super Gerbil

Finally Back to Playing Again Empty
PostSubject: Finally Back to Playing Again   Finally Back to Playing Again Icon_minitime15th August 2011, 4:02 pm

Hello All!! I'm an on again off again Warhammer (any flavor) player that's finally decided to start playing again. I live up in Bella Vista, AR and would like to start playing again and trying to find other gamers out there. I've been playing Warhammer on and off for 17+ years (wow, I'm older then i thought). I remember hearing about this site from one of the Tournaments I played in a while (year plus) back and thought this would be a good place to start looking for people to play.

Here are the list of Armies I currently play/working on:

Warhammer 40k:
Eldar
Imperial Guard

Warhammer:
High Elves
Bretonnia

Blood Bowl:
Humans

Necromunda:
Orlock
Redemptionists

Battlefleet Gothic:
Imperial

Other:
Gorkamorka
Horus Heresy (Old school board game)
Bommerz over da the Sulfur River

So yes, I've given Games Workshop a fair share of my money, but its been worth it. I'm willing to play any of them, but just need someone to play.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back to Playing Again   Finally Back to Playing Again Icon_minitime15th August 2011, 4:20 pm

Feel free to set up a game at either T Shirt Explosion in Springdale, or Warpig in Centerton.

We play 40k, Fantasy at both stores. Got some Warmachine going on at TSE.

I have a Bloodbowl Team as well as a Necromunda gang. Skaven and Spyerer respectively. Can't remember the last time I played either. Also have some Epic 40k and Warhammer Quest as well.

Welcome, and hope to play a game sometime.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back to Playing Again   Finally Back to Playing Again Icon_minitime15th August 2011, 6:29 pm

Welcome to the boards! Look forward to getting some 40k in with you. Friday nights in centerton is when we play most often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Super Gerbil
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges
Super Gerbil

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back to Playing Again   Finally Back to Playing Again Icon_minitime15th August 2011, 6:34 pm

Thanks, When are the League nights around here? I saw the Gamer's Uptopia does 40k on Sunday nights. When are where are the others?
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back to Playing Again   Finally Back to Playing Again Icon_minitime15th August 2011, 10:20 pm

Welcome sir!

We mostly play on Friday nights, occasionally on saturdays as well. We don't have a set league night at the moment. There is currently a WFB escalation league running, but play times are up to you. Just schedule a game when you have time.

Warpig in Centerton is open Fridays (6-11/midnight) and Saturdays (noon - 4-ish). It is located right on Hwy 102 about 2 blocks past the Harp's. it's on the left side of the road in a strip mall. (corner of Hailey Dr. & Hwy 102)

T-shirt Explosion (TSE) is located in springdale. I an not sure of the exact hours, but I know they are open Friday nights, and Saturdays until around 5. You can also get a game during the week sometimes, as there are some people who can play then. Just post in the "Schedule a Game" sub-forum to set something up. To get to TSE, head south on Hwy 540 and take the Elm Springs exit (where the new MacAdoodles is located) and hang a left into springdlae. you'll go through 2 lights (i think) and the store is on the left just as the road starts to curve south. It's the small green and grey building just past Mama Tang's chinese restaurant. (it's the corner of Elm Springs & White Rd.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back to Playing Again   Finally Back to Playing Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Back to Playing Again
Page 1 of 1