Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Empty
PostSubject: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime26th February 2012, 10:17 am

Koraith, lvl4
Dark
-stab dagger
-4+
-lifetaker

lvl2
metal
-scroll
-ICI

Death Hag BSB, cauldron

29x Warriors, FC

2 20x RXB, muso & std

2 5x harpies

6x shades, extra hw

6x shades, extra hw

40x Executioners

Reaper bolt thrower

Hydra

Last edited by capnwoodrow on 28th February 2012, 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime26th February 2012, 11:43 am

That list is rough, but why drop the repeater crossbow on the shades for an extra hand weapon?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime26th February 2012, 1:03 pm

Its and add, not replace
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime26th February 2012, 1:46 pm

Nice! Yeah, that should help ensure their victory in any combat they may find themselves in.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime27th February 2012, 11:39 am

Swap Death for dark and you got your self a nastier list imo. Also where exactly is your iron curse icon going. I understand its a 5 point item but it doesn't seem to be protecting much of anything.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime27th February 2012, 11:43 am

I actually meant shadow. Odd. I could do either. Warriors, probably for the icon.
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime27th February 2012, 2:26 pm

I don't know about the shadow magic, since the executioners don't need mind razor, or to wither the opponent. Shadow magic may be nice for the spear elves, but they are just a defensive unit meant to protect the crossbow elves. If you get soul blight you can protect the spear elves and still have your sniper spells and -3 Leadership.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime27th February 2012, 8:24 pm

I agree with Fethos 100%. Only lores I ever run for Delves anymore is Dark and Metal. Not to sound like a broken record. The benifit of taking a lore with a bunch of dirt cheap spells and then a lvl 4 with the dagger means they can't stop them all. Lore of shadow is generally an all or nothing lore. They usually save all their dd or scrolls to stop that one nasty hex or aug when it counts. This forces you to try and throw more dice at the spell you "need" to get off. Which increases your miscast odds and miscasting is about the only way your gonna get it off. Then your throwing all your dice at that spell not saveing enough for the others. A Delf pitfall really. With Dark you can pretty much 1 dice every spell and dagger if you need since the hardest thing to cast goes off on a 10. Then you have the lvl 2 back up. Possibly casting 6 spells a turn on an average of 7 PD. They can't stop all of them and this will mean 3-4 of the 6 go off which makes your magic phase much more deadlier. Shadow also doesn't have a long range threat the first two turns. They only have 2 damageing spells. So again you won't cast anything the first two turns and turn 3-6 you're throwing all your dice at 1 or 2 spells. I'm not a shadow fan. Smile food for thought.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime27th February 2012, 8:43 pm

Ok. I'll try dark.
Back to top Go down
RockWars
Flashlight toting Guardsman
RockWars

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime1st March 2012, 6:24 am

I agree with LBB. Playing a more tactical magic phase, as opposed to an all or nothing magic phase works much better in my experience. Discussed this quite a bit after Shiloh, but people don't know which spells to stop if they have to choose from 6-7. The effects from multiple spells also seems to me to be better than the effects Of the one spell; most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion   Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capn's A Banner: Koraith's Legion
Page 1 of 1