Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Legion of the Damned

Go down 
+2
gamewizard
Verminlord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

New Legion of the Damned Empty
PostSubject: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 11:05 pm

On the GW site they have announced they are making new LotD minis. As I am not well versed in 40k lore, I thought that they had their own codex/list at one time. Just wondering if perhaps they might be getting their own again as I have quite a few of these models.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 11:29 pm

I just wish they were plastic.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 7:57 am

I just wish they would do some chaos stuff been awhile since us chaos space marines got some love
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 9:31 am

I agree completely, but I'm pretty sure CSM will be lumped in with Daemon wave 2 when it finally rolls in... If it ever does... The best we can probably hope for is that plastic Prince.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 3:58 pm

I believe LotD once had a list in White Dwarf, but I don't believe they ever had their own codex. I don't know if they're getting their own list, but here's a guy who is doing a full conversion army of LotD using the CSM list: Legion of the Damned
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 6:14 pm

PhantomPhoenix wrote:
I agree completely, but I'm pretty sure CSM will be lumped in with Daemon wave 2 when it finally rolls in... If it ever does... The best we can probably hope for is that plastic Prince.

You only wish chaos models were as cool as the LotD minis.

I seriously doubt they lump deamons and mortals back together again. At this point almost every codex needs some 5th edtion love though.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 6:33 pm

rules wise no but i could see them do it model wise but im willing to bet that we only get the new prince model when daemon wave 2 finally comes after marine wave 452
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 7:59 pm

Yeah, I never meant combining codices, only that I doubt we'll be getting much in the way of new stuff on our own. That said, yes I would love some CSM models that look as good as these new LotD.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 9:05 pm

chaos sux and i hope you suck on it fletch!

luv matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Legion of the Damned   New Legion of the Damned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Legion of the Damned
Page 1 of 1