Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Pig Fall Hours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

War Pig Fall Hours Empty
PostSubject: War Pig Fall Hours   War Pig Fall Hours Icon_minitime21st September 2011, 10:26 pm

War Pig will be closed this Saturday (September 24th). We are also going to be cutting back our Saturday hours as this is a very busy time of year for me and my family. I have several birthdays, an anniversary, Razorback Football, and a few trips that are coming up over the next few months. We will continue to be open on Friday as normal. I plan on re-opening on Saturdays with normal hours later on in the year once everything calms down.

Check the War Pig webpage to see if we will be open - warpighobbyshop.com - the Hogs of War Forums - forums.thehogsofwar.com - or give me a call at 479-387-2981 to see if we will be open on Saturday.

We will be open for the Tournament coming up on October 15th and other Saturdays as available.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

War Pig Fall Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Pig Fall Hours   War Pig Fall Hours Icon_minitime21st September 2011, 11:10 pm

I plan on rioting outside Warpig every Saturday you aren't there.
Back to top Go down

War Pig Fall Hours
Page 1 of 1