Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary TSE Hours

Go down 
+6
Darkhorse
gamewizard
Wildeyedjester
capnwoodrow
Bane
Verminlord
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Temporary TSE Hours Empty
PostSubject: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime16th August 2011, 12:28 pm

While Brian Preece is out of town, I will be holding the fort at TSE.

For now, Thursday evenings 5-10pm, Friday noon to 11pm. I work every other weekend, so for Saturdays will try to make it by noon and stay open until at least 6pm. I can stay later if people are playing. If I am not working on Saturday will open at 10am.

This weekend I work until noon, so I won't be able to make it until 1pm on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime16th August 2011, 1:42 pm

All pleasant thoughts and prayers go with Brian and his family. And thank you, Vermin, for keeping the shop open!
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime16th August 2011, 2:33 pm

So the SoM tourney is off this weekend? I must have missed that Brian was out of town.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime16th August 2011, 5:40 pm

capnwoodrow wrote:
So the SoM tourney is off this weekend? I must have missed that Brian was out of town.

He called me this morning while at work and told me the news. His going out of town was kind of sudden, so no advance warning.

So sadly, no tournament this weekend as I have to work. If everyone involved would like to move the tournament to next weekend, I should be able to open earlier to accommodate.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime16th August 2011, 6:15 pm

No worries. Just wanting to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime16th August 2011, 7:20 pm

I'm more concerned about Brian. Is everything okay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 12:31 am

I hope is is going to be ok. My thoughts and prayers are with this great guy and his family.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 1:15 am

What's going on with Brian? Is it personal or can it be shared?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 10:03 am

I'll share it. He posted it on his door so it can't be too private. According to his sign, he is out of town to receive a kidney transplant. I honestly did not know anything was wrong. This had to be very sudden because I was at the shop on Monday and he did not mention it and directed a couple shirt customers to come back on Tuesday, but the sign was there then.

I just hope he makes a speedy recovery. You are in our thoughts and prayers, man!
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 12:46 pm

Thanks Bane. Thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
sithkhan
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
sithkhan

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 1:26 pm

I have heard that people who are on an organ transplant list are prepared for "The Call" and are packed to go immediately to the place where they are to receive the transplant.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 1:40 pm

That is probably exactly what happened. I thought about it a bit, and I remembered him talking about dialysis, which is nasty business. Thank you, Vermin, for holding down the fort while he is away.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 4:23 pm

Bane wrote:
I'll share it. He posted it on his door so it can't be too private. According to his sign, he is out of town to receive a kidney transplant. I honestly did not know anything was wrong. This had to be very sudden because I was at the shop on Monday and he did not mention it and directed a couple shirt customers to come back on Tuesday, but the sign was there then.

I just hope he makes a speedy recovery. You are in our thoughts and prayers, man!

Didn't know how public the knowledge was. So didn't want to say anything. He has been on a waiting list for a while now. He said he would be out of it for "a while", however long that turns out to be.
In the meantime, I will do my best to keep the place open a few days a week so people can still come and play and also purchase stuff if they so choose. However, no orders will be placed until Brian gets back, which means no new White Dwarf next Saturday.

Hopefully, I will hear from him by or over the weekend and will pass along anymore news.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 6:36 pm

Best wishes Brian!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime17th August 2011, 7:55 pm

Prayers that everything goes splendidly and that Brian makes both a speedy and healthy recovery. I can't wait to hear great news about the transplant. Please keep us informed if you hear anything, Vermin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime18th August 2011, 12:23 am

Let Brian know we are all wishing him a healthy and speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime19th August 2011, 5:30 pm

Brian sent me a text saying things are going really well.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime19th August 2011, 6:03 pm

Fantastic news!
Back to top Go down
Tsillanabor
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime21st August 2011, 6:30 am

Glad he's doing well. Great news!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime22nd August 2011, 9:38 am

Sorry about the sudden departure from what seems like the face of the earth, but any news of my demise is premature. We flew 'by car' to Little Rock Tuesday Morning, They stuff a 19 year old kidney in me. Gave me a quick kick in the Arse and sent me home Late Friday afternoon. I am home and all is doing well. I still have a couple of followup visits and labs this week that will prevent me from opening regular hours this week, but starting next week I should be able to be in the office on light duty to at least game a whole hell of a lot. I appologize for having to cancel the tournament and for the lack of knowledge, but they don't exactly give you a lot of warning. It's a call that is, it's here....now get your Arse here NOW!!!!! I certainly appreciate Brian doing all he has to help acccomdate the store in my absecence. He is a great friend and wonderful man. I appreciate the prayers and well wishes and hope to see you guys in the upcoming weeks. Good news to here that Curlee is giving it a second run. We need a gaming presence in Fayetteville. The best of luck man.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Cpt_Tiberius
Cpt_Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime22nd August 2011, 12:23 pm

Glad to see your doing well.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime22nd August 2011, 12:46 pm

No worries, we're just glad to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime22nd August 2011, 10:25 pm

Glad you're back. As last week, I will be there Thursday night, Friday and Saturday as well.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime22nd August 2011, 11:02 pm

I may try and come get a 35 point game of proxymachine in Thurs.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime23rd August 2011, 9:36 am

capnwoodrow wrote:
I may try and come get a 35 point game of proxymachine in Thurs.

Cool, come play kick the troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary TSE Hours   Temporary TSE Hours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary TSE Hours
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next