Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game Empty
PostSubject: Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game   Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game Icon_minitime8th July 2011, 4:21 pm

Ares and Verminlord, how do you two want to do the magic phase for our 2 vs. 2 game? Is each player going to generate their own power and dispel dice, or is each side going to have to share power and dispel dice?
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game   Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game Icon_minitime9th July 2011, 12:02 pm

Each army will generate own dice and dispel dice will be shared.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game   Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game Icon_minitime9th July 2011, 1:10 pm

Ok, that is good to know. It would have been pointless for Darkhorse and me to bring High Elves and Lizards if we had to share 2D6 power dice.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game   Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game Icon_minitime9th July 2011, 4:20 pm

You know, if you guys don't mind waiting until I get back from vacation, we could just make this a Storm of Chaos game. Just need some time to find all my bound monsters and put some of them back together.

Since I missed out on the last big game, I would like to do 5k a player w/special characters and pull out all the stops. So by making it a Storm of Chaos game, each player will also get 1250pts to spend on stuff from the new book. Yes folks, that brings the grand total to 6250 a player.

So if you want to do a 2500 a player game either Thursday or Saturday next week, should be able to do that. Regardless, still want to do the big dance with all the critters when I get back. I will start rounding up stuff today. I know for sure I need to put together a dragon and the Vermin Lord has seen better days.
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game   Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game Icon_minitime9th July 2011, 4:53 pm

Next Saturday is good for me. I would also be down for a storm a magic game after I get my rule book, magic cards, assemble two more treemen, another great eagle, and find a good model to represent a cygor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game   Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic for 2 vs. 2 Game
Page 1 of 1