Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Empty
PostSubject: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 12:38 am

Need some confirmations as to who is playing in this league. Limited to the first 8 players that let me know.

There is an entry fee, $10. Just enough to cover the cost of the kit needed to play. Which you will get a Battle Journal, scorecard and a participation patch(laurels). Winner of the Rotterhorn will receive a special Coin.

I got one spot, and already talked to Neff who also wants a spot. Never claimed to be a math wiz, but that should leave 6 spots.

Just stop in at TSE and pay Brian your fee and let's get this league going!

Remember, I do keep TSE open later on Friday's for UFS so there will be time to get some games in other than Saturdays. If another night during the week is needed for league play, I need to know that as well so I get something worked out to be there. I would say that Tuesday and Thursday would not be an option as I can not make it on Tuesday and Thursday is the big night for CastleHouse's Warmachine crowd. Just in case someone wanted to play in both, you can. But as stated in the rules, all games for the TSE league must be played at TSE.

Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield. Play like you got a pair!
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 8:15 am

I'm in. I already have a league book if it makes ordering easier.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 11:14 am

I don't have 50 points of anything, but I could play some small games with the Cygnar I have (and I ordered a bit from Brian to fill out some points) so, yeah. Sounds like fun to me.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 5:43 pm

bsimon wrote:

If you are not going to play in CHG league, then we can use your book.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 5:46 pm

Bane wrote:
I don't have 50 points of anything, but I could play some small games with the Cygnar I have (and I ordered a bit from Brian to fill out some points) so, yeah. Sounds like fun to me.

While 50pts is the default game size, you can play other points limits if agreed upon with your opponent before hand. So, less than 50pts shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 6:31 pm

Verminlord wrote:
bsimon wrote:

Should just be the same book regardless, right? I thought only the card mattered. I am confused about the whole thing, granted.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 8:57 pm

bsimon wrote:
Verminlord wrote:
bsimon wrote:

Should just be the same book regardless, right? I thought only the card mattered. I am confused about the whole thing, granted.

The book gets stamped for various different things. Unlocking stratagems is probably the only thing that would have an effect if playing in both leagues. It might be possible to stamp with a different colored ink to tell the difference. As for the scorecard, could photocopy I guess.

If your book is already stamped, what color? Will get a different color for TSE league.

I would like to play in both in as well. Time and girlfriend permitting.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime20th June 2011, 9:00 pm

It's not stamped yet; I dunno what color CHG is using. I don't recall using a single strategem ever anyways. =)
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 10:11 am

I am down. According to my calculations I am only one box shy of a 25 point game, so I can graduate up to that pretty quickly. Just need to decide what I want that one box to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE   Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rotterhorn Rollcall at TSE
Page 1 of 1