Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Tomb Kings from World's End

Go down 
+4
crossbonesx11
big_d
sithkhan
capnwoodrow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

New Tomb Kings from World's End Empty
PostSubject: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime5th April 2011, 11:33 am

You need a planet killer account to log in (free) but these new models are Epic!

http://worldsendradio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1636

Big D, let me know when you can preorder these bad boys.
Back to top Go down
sithkhan
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
sithkhan

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime5th April 2011, 11:45 am

Here is the Dakka page as well.

Steeds of Slannesh Skeleton Snakeseees
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime5th April 2011, 3:00 pm

I've got these pics up on the front page of the blog as well, I am stoked about these. There are going to be TONS of uses for these models - Necrons, Daemons, and Thousand Sons spring to mind.
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 2:46 pm

Had no interest in fantasy, actually I have been pretty anti-fantasy since coming back to the hobby. However, after seeing the new Tomb Kings, there is a little voice in the back of my head that keeps saying "faaantasyyy ... tooomb kiiings" and it is getting louder.

I hope Necrons gets the kind of attention that Tomb Kings received.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 3:08 pm

Why so anti fantasy? It's easily the best version of it so far and the Tomb Kings look like they would be fun to play.

It definitely seems they will be getting their own identity instead of being a VC clone army with a couple of gimmicks. I wonder if you will be able to raise new units or increase the size of units now?
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 3:59 pm

I do not know really, if I am anti-fantasy when I start a new army atleast will be for the same game, I guess that is what I told myself. I started playing in 5th edition and play the majority of my time in 6th. I guess this is 8th. I remember having the most fun during 5th but I remember it being overly complicated.

Fantasy seems like more of a money sink than 40k right now, but that is just a half paying attention observation and could be completely incorrect. I guess I just prefer skirmishing games. If it was up to me all I would play would be Mordheim and a 40k adaptation. I am interested in a few Empire armies (Hochland and/or Nuln) and now Tomb Kings look really neat.

NO, what am I saying, I HATE FANTASY! (I have to keep telling myself that)
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 8:54 pm

Just saw these on the GW homepage today, definately time to finish assembling that tomb kings battalion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 9:03 pm

Where the gw wind blows, so does the money of the parents of thirteen year old boys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 9:28 pm

well its actually coming out of the 200 bucks they owe me Very Happy

It was 600 that they owed me but i spent 400 at the battle bunker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 9:41 pm

Hey you spend that money locally and help the local shops keep their doors open and it's all good. No one will even question why a 13 year old is owed 600 dollars.

Go buy yourself some tomb kings man.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 9:53 pm

I do spend the money at the local shops (unless they dont have what i want and i cant wait a week to get it)
I just had to buy some stuff when i saw the walls lined with boxes and my jaw hit the floor(come on man it was the battle bunker)
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 10:05 pm

i will buy all my tomb kings locally(maybe Wink )
I probably wont buy them all locally sad but true, but i will try to buy most of my stuff locally just not-
The khemrian warshpinx
The necrosphinx
The necropolis knights
The new tomb guard
The book
The Casket of souls
The bone giant
etc...
Very Happy
Just kidding, i will try to get most of my stuff here at the local shops
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime8th April 2011, 8:08 pm

MonkeyMan wrote:
well its actually coming out of the 200 bucks they owe me Very Happy

It was 600 that they owed me but i spent 400 at the battle bunker Very Happy

You should save the 600, then when they owe you 600 more buy a ticket to London and go to the battle bunker there.
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime16th April 2011, 6:02 pm

Well, bought an Empire book and a state troopers box today, also I am trying to trade for some empire from a fellow hog.

Also if you can field a TK army with a high percentage of sphinx I might five that a shot. I really really like the visual appeal or seeing an army like that.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime16th April 2011, 6:52 pm

I happen to know ther is a huge amount of used but unassembled (read still on sprues and in box) Empire stuff at warpig.
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime16th April 2011, 8:28 pm

Well I happen to be in Rogers how far away is warpig from here? Oh and does "used" mean cheaper? Haha
Back to top Go down
crossbonesx11
crossbonesx11

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime16th April 2011, 10:36 pm

So I looked up the War Pig website checked the hours, put the address in my gps and headed that way. Finally got there and the store was closed. The door said 6 but the website said 10 =/. Damn it. Was really looking forward to it too, had been trying to make it up there for a long time. Oh well the store looked really cool and I will try to make it back up there soon.

PS change the hours on the website Wink
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime16th April 2011, 11:14 pm

Sorry about that. I just updated both the store website and the google places thing to where it has the proper hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Kings from World's End   New Tomb Kings from World's End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tomb Kings from World's End
Page 1 of 1