Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday, April 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JavelinChimera
Grot Squig Herder
JavelinChimera

Friday, April 8 Empty
PostSubject: Friday, April 8   Friday, April 8 Icon_minitime4th April 2011, 1:20 am

So this Friday, at the T-Shirt Explosion, I'll be bringing a bunch of extra commons and uncommons from the Tekken and second Soul Calibur IV sets. I'm looking to trade for any extras people have, especially from the new Red Horizon set.

Jason's got first dibs since I told him about it first, but if anyone's looking for a little bit more Standard stuff before getting a hold of some boxes, you'll have a chance. You'll still need to get some packs for most of the uncommons and all the rares, which you should totally be able to get them from TSE when they come in.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Friday, April 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday, April 8   Friday, April 8 Icon_minitime7th April 2011, 12:53 am

I added events to this month. I made this week, the 8th, and the 22nd both extended. Events on the 15th and 29th are both standard. One of the standard events will be this month's AoP Event. Don't know which symbols it is yet.
Back to top Go down
JavelinChimera
Grot Squig Herder
JavelinChimera

Friday, April 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday, April 8   Friday, April 8 Icon_minitime8th April 2011, 4:06 am

Earth and Chaos, bossman.

or "mountain" and "weird three-pointed thingy" as Jason would probably say.

http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/showthread.php?3206-Attack-Of-Power-Events-%28Earth-amp-Chaos%29-Arpil-29-30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday, April 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday, April 8   Friday, April 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday, April 8
Page 1 of 1